Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The "official" Texas Game Smack thread

Bytor and LM,

Feel free to remove this but Id rather have ALL the crap in one place then all over the Football Forums.

Longhorns!

If youve gote something nasty to say about FAU/Howard PLEASE do it here.

If you have questiosn or comments about the team that are of general knowledge then please feel free to ask in the football forums.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: The "official" Texas Game Smack thread

hmm, isn't this enticement or entrapment?? sounds good to me… bring it on you one inch horners…. lol
Back to the top

Aye it is,

Thats why I want it here, so these drunk rednecks will be able to locate where to talk crap instead of spamming in every other thread about how great they are! If they have legitiamte questions about the team Ill be more then happy to give info out, just dont want the BS and bannings to happen becasue they dont have a place to deficate on our program.

;D

P.S. Texas Blows.

Back to the top

Hey Texas, if you don't beat us… (which for the record, you should)…you could always rob us, right?

Texas Player Becomes 6th Longhorn Arrested Since June
Bail was set at $30,000
Sept. 18, 2007

AUSTIN (AP) - Texas freshman running back James Henry has been charged with two felony counts of obstruction and tampering with evidence, making him the sixth Longhorns player arrested since June.

Henry, who was arrested Monday, is accused of beating up one of the victims of a July home invasion that allegedly involved two other players, Andre Jones and Robert Joseph.

Nice!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

and just for the record "one inch horners" there will be no helmet throwing when we whoop yo a**, we will teach you how to lose gracefully… lmao
Back to the top

The "official" Texas Game Smack thread

owlfamily said

just dont want the BS and bannings to happen becasue they dont have a place to deficate on our program.

while you frequent all opposing teams blogs, etc, most others do not…

smack talk within acceptable guidelines is one thing, and can be fun and healthy…

"deficate on our program" (interesting choice of words that i think exhibits my point)

how about they do "this" on thier own site?

inappropratie references towards certain "classes" of individuals has a place NOWHERE.
Back to the top

"Sept. 18, 2007"

Year old smack talk……? Really?

FAU is a great story. Kudos to you guys for beating the dregs of the major conferences. Soon, you will just be another team that Texas beat.
Back to the top

Dr said

"Sept. 18, 2007"

Year old smack talk……? Really?

FAU is a great story. Kudos to you guys for beating the dregs of the major conferences. Soon, you will just be another team that Texas beat.

And soon you guys will be 9-3 after losing to all the teams on your schedule as talented as you and getting ready to play in the Sun Bowl out in El Paso…you powerhouse you.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owlfamily said

just dont want the BS and bannings to happen becasue they dont have a place to deficate on our program.

while you frequent all opposing teams blogs, etc, most others do not…

smack talk within acceptable guidelines is one thing, and can be fun and healthy…

"deficate on our program" (interesting choice of words that i think exhibits my point)

how about they do "this" on thier own site?

inappropratie references towards certain "classes" of individuals has a place NOWHERE.

I just remember the whole Bossman thing during Memphis discussions., with those giant pictures and crap. It was nice to have it in one place so you could either check it out or ignore it at will. After Howards "Motivational" speech you just KNOW they are going to descend on us like Most of the UCF'ers did that one time.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

I just remember the whole Bossman thing during Memphis discussions., with those giant pictures and crap. It was nice to have it in one place so you could either check it out or ignore it at will.

agree…and took part on that :)

but the tone nbeeds to be kept where it needs to be…

the other remark on the other thread didnt get started on the right foot is all im saying…
Back to the top
Control functions: