Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

i'd like to see us spoil this event!

"better than Barry"
Back to the top

Re: i'd like to see us spoil this event!

cp20 said

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/longhorns/index.html

Opener comes with Young's jersey retirement

… and possible career ending injury to Colt McCoy!

I don't wish that upon anyone. I don't wish he gets a career ending injury at all. I hope we beat them and no one on either side gets hurt

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

i hope he doesn't get hurt either, that way when we do beat the stinking tar out of them, we won't hear that it was a fluke.

but some is gonna get stung by our vicious D

a doughnut with no holes is a danish and a flute with no holes is not a flute (lol)

"better than Barry"
Back to the top

What a STUPID thing to say..  Even if you took it back in your next post (sorta)
Back to the top

anything is possible; so imo i think what you've typed is STUPID

"better than Barry"
Back to the top

cp20 said

As you are able to comprehend, it probably is… sad, very sad
Back to the top

i'd like to see us spoil this event!

Vince Young was an amazing collegiate player who deserves the proper recognition.

If you meant "spoil" by beating the Longhorns, then that's fine. But any other form of "spoil" would be disrespectful.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

cp20 said

i think you are giving the guy on your avitar a bad name, and should REMOVE it:

HOTEL said

Back to the top

"… and possible career ending injury to Colt McCoy!"
He probably meant it. Some college football fans are like that. Colt was injured by a late hit from an Aggie player that was so flagrant that the A&M coach wrote a public letter of apology yet some Aggie fans still celebrate the incident and use the picture of an injured Colt McCoy in their message board signatures. I guess that is what fans do at a school that has one title from the 1930s and haven't had a top 5 finish in over a half century.

By the way, the guy you wished a career ending injury on spent his spring break on a Mission trip in Peru, what a horrible person:

http://www.star-telegram.com/288/story/790801.html
Back to the top

Dr said

"… and possible career ending injury to Colt McCoy!"
He probably meant it. Some college football fans are like that. Colt was injured by a late hit from an Aggie player that was so flagrant that the A&M coach wrote a public letter of apology yet some Aggie fans still celebrate the incident and use the picture of an injured Colt McCoy in their message board signatures. I guess that is what fans do at a school that has one title from the 1930s and haven't had a top 5 finish in over a half century.

By the way, the guy you wished a career ending injury on spent his spring break on a Mission trip in Peru, what a horrible person:

http://www.star-telegram.com/288/story/790801.html

Drunkenstein, pay no attention to this guy.  From what we gather he is a former employee who parted on not so good terms.

Probably for idiotic things like wishing a player from another team gets seriously hurt.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top
Control functions: