Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Best and worst logos

Add topic

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Best and worst logos

No. 17

Note the oh so subtle darkening of the "I."

Hey, your stupid tiger only has one appendage!

Oh, yeah? Well, F U!

Extra points to FIU, though, for havings its dangerous, one-legged wild animal crawling out of its border. It's coming for you!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The thing doesn’t even have teeth, making it look like your grandpa without his bathrobe.

:D  I nearly wet myself.  :D
Back to the top

The Rice logo
  :P

Back to the top

Do not trifle with the Fighting Notary Publics! Louisiana-Lafayette's commission expires in December, 2012.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Jab979 said

No. 17

yes, howard left it burried in the endzone at the Orange Bowl, remember when he was down on one knee…he just finished filling in the hole (lol)

"better than Barry"
Back to the top

Best and worst logos

cp20 said

Jab979 said

No. 17

yes, howard left it burried in the endzone at the Orange Bowl, remember when he was down on one knee…he just finished filling in the hole (lol)

It looks a little like an old logo PBCC used about 10 years ago.
Back to the top

The said

cp20 said

Jab979 said

No. 17

It looks a little like an old logo PBCC used about 10 years ago.

Their new one isn't much better. But that's because the company barely improved upon it.

It's such a shame too because a Panther could give you such a ferocious logo if you did it well.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

cp20 said

Jab979 said

It's such a shame too because a Panther could give you such a ferocious logo if you did it well.

Yes, but again, the trend nationally is to NOT have a fierce logo and have something that is family-friendly.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Yeah.

Back to the top
Control functions: