Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fan Fest 2008 Pictures

I've update the 2008 Football PreSeason Picture gallery on the main page to include today's Fan Fest:

Fan Fest 2008 Picture Gallery
Back to the top

Re: Fan Fest 2008 Pictures

Nice pics. Thanks for uploading them. Looks like a pretty good turnout.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I thought the turnout was weaker than last year, but I didn't stick around for the whole scrimmage.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

I thought the turnout was weaker than last year, but I didn't stick around for the whole scrimmage.

I thought the same thing, must have been the heat (and it was a hot one) in combination with the fact that school doesn't start till next week  ::)

owlfan1 said

Nice pics. Thanks for uploading them. Looks like a pretty good turnout.

GO OWLS!!!

I'm hoping to get better at taking pictures, still learn the camera.  Hopefully, when ever I am at an event I will be taking pics and shared them with everyone.

Next adventure, getting some video clip on the site - coming soon.
Back to the top

Good pictures!
Back to the top

Nice work.
Back to the top

Fan Fest 2008 Pictures

Yeah, great pics… I made it with my two sons 4 and 7… hot as hell!!! Let the kids play in the bounce house while I watched a couple of plays… we looked good… I think playing in this heat gives our players a slight advantage although not come winter time…

It was pretty weak in attendance  but if any more people showed up there wouldn't be space to watch the scrimmage, so worked out in the end…
Back to the top

Thanks Bytor!  Nice to be connected to the events through all of you down in FLA.  I'll keep all of us in North Carolina in the loop!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top
Control functions: