Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Preview: Sun-Belt Conference

I will be doing a preview for each team from the SBC, I will be posting a new preview each day starting today:

Preview: Arkansas State - The Red Wolves

Preview: FIU - Golden Panthers

Preview: MTSU - Blue Raiders

Preview: Louisiana-Lafayette - The Ragin Cajun's
Back to the top

Re: Preview: Sun-Belt Conference

Just added the Preview for FIU, next up - MTSU.
Back to the top

With FIU nly just having snapped a 23 game losing streak… moral still has to be low… plus they're not gonna get better if they keep going with an easy schedule… they need to jack it up a noth like coach Schnelly did for us… take a beating for a season and emerge as men…  ;D

I guess that should read, take a beating for a number of seasons and hopefully emerge as men…  :o
Back to the top

Boone02 said

With FIU nly just having snapped a 23 game losing streak… moral still has to be low… plus they're not gonna get better if they keep going with an easy schedule… they need to jack it up a noth like coach Schnelly did for us… take a beating for a season and emerge as men…  ;D

I guess that should read, take a beating for a number of seasons and hopefully emerge as men…  :o

FIU has been playing a brutal schedule.

USF, Maryland, Miami, and Alabama

Penn State, Maryland, Miami, and Kansas

Kansas, Iowa, USF

They have been playing probably as difficult a schedule as just about any other SBC team.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Three wins next year...
Back to the top

Preview: Sun-Belt Conference

Florida_Owl said

Three wins next year…

We'll see.  Who are the three?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Three wins next year…

I'm shooting for two wins…3, in my opinion would be better than I expect….

Good job Bytor in your previews.  Very detailed and good information for your readers..
Back to the top

FIUFanatic said

Florida_Owl said

Three wins next year…

Good job Bytor in your previews.  Very detailed and good information for your readers..

Thanks.

Three wins is not out of the question, there just seems to be other teams heading in the wrong direction & FIU will benefit form it.  Staying healthy will be the goal of many teams in the belt this year - lots of youth.

So, who do you think will get the call under center, McCall or Younger?

Back to the top

FIUFanatic said

Florida_Owl said

Three wins next year…

I like what you posted on your blog…

mmm. I guess we will see soon enough…I find interesting that this topic has elicited the most action on FAU board the last couple of days..LOL

Do you really believe there is any truth in that statement?  I also find it funny coming from a blog with 5 people on it!

This was regarding their new unis, it's obvious you 5 are bored over there. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

If USF plays to their full potential and FIU plays as poorly as they did last year, that game could get really ugly. I could see USF up 28-0 or better at the half. However if FIU has improved and USF doesn't play their best it could finish as maybe a 17 point game.

I still like USF big in that one.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: