Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Batten down the hatches Fledge!

Add topic

Looks like your in the bullseye for TS FAY.  Man, we've been in the clear the entire season and as soon as you come over here we get a storm ;D.  Good luck man, and anyone else down that way.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Re: Batten down the hatches Fledge!

Ditto…

Although it doesn't look like this will be much here, there is still the possibility of a hurricane there…

Be safe Fledge!
Back to the top

Appreciate the thoughts, guys!

I'm in Georgia this week on business but it doesn't seem like this is anything special. My girlfriend said its barely raining and not really windy.

I think we got lucky but who knows what could happen if this goes back into the ocean.

I'm really tired of media overhyping these storms.  They have a motive… their sponsors!

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Just talked to my girlfriend about 7 am, not much going on in Fort Myers.  She said its raining but no wind.  Looks like the East coast could be getting it worse right now.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Batten down the hatches Fledge!

Same up here in Bradenton.  We got about 10 minutes of rain yesterday, and not much else.  Haven't seen anything yet this morning except clouds and a good breeze, actually it's kinda nice out right now.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Where getting a bunch of rain & I'm getting a much needed day off  ;D
Back to the top

It was nice to sleep in today...9.5 hours last night...ahhh...felt good :)
Back to the top

Geez, I thought we were done, but it looks like maybe more on the way.  The storm finally wrapped up, strong south quadrant now, so we may get another dose of rain tonight in central and north PBC.  Already 6-8 inches in most of the coastal parts of the county.

WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Back to the top

You guys are gettin soaked down there.  We got nothin over here, not a single drop of rain yesterday, looks like my cracker jack box hurricane deflector really works! ;D

I'm a little more concerned for who gets hit next, the fact that this weak storm held together and even strengthened slightly while over land worries me.  If this thing spends a little time out over the gulf stream and then hits, I think it will be much worse.  Hopefully thats not the case though.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: