Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU watch party?!

I was planning to go to the on campus bar for the game. Last year for Florida was great. I'm also hearing of something going on at the Palm Beach Ale House. Anyone know of this one or any others?

A. Hermida 96

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: FAU watch party?!

I heard today that an "official" watch party is still in the works. Last year FAU didn't announce details until the week of the game, so maybe expect it Friday or Monday

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

I was planning to go to the on campus bar for the game. Last year for Florida was great. I'm also hearing of something going on at the Palm Beach Ale House. Anyone know of this one or any others?

A. Hermida 96

That would be sweet indeed if that was the case  :D
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

A. Hermida 96

Problem with that is they don't get FSN PPV and they don't get CSS so unless the game is on ESPN, ABC or something like that they're not going to get the game. They definitely aren't going to buy the game plan that's for sure. You're better off at Duffy's or Boca Ale House

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

A. Hermida 96

——> Duffy's ←——

Based on last year's games, if it's anywhere it will be there.

Back to the top

FAU watch party?!

Duffy's is usually the place… we had a watch party there for the Bowl game, albeit unofficial  ;D
Back to the top

If I weren't going to Texas for the game, I would be at Duffy's…great FAU support on gameday.  The FAU-Troy watch party last season was unbelievable-standing room only. Definitely a fun time.
Back to the top

Question:

This FSN Southwest PPV channel is only avail for Dish customers correct??
Back to the top

NO!! We would have to assume that Comcast will carry it. Especially as they always profess support for FAU. I know it doesn't make a difference but they have to offer it. Who would order it in other regions except our local region?
Back to the top

Boone02 said

NO!! We would have to assume that Comcast will carry it. Especially as they always profess support for FAU. I know it doesn't make a difference but they have to offer it. Who would order it in other regions except our local region?

i called them and they said they have nothing by that name…

Thiers is "Fox Sports - Central"

It appears it is Direct TV Customers only…….
Back to the top
Control functions: