Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hillary Clinton on campus at FAU

Add topic

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/aug/19/hillary-clinton-rally-barack-obama-fau-palm-beach-/

"Hillary Clinton is coming to Palm Beach County on Thursday in an attempt to mend the infighting between her fans and those of U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Clinton is the featured attraction at an Obama campaign rally set to take place Thursday afternoon at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton."

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Hillary Clinton on campus at FAU

Hillary Clinton on campus at FAU

I thought we wanted good press for FAU!
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Clinton is the featured attraction at an Obama campaign rally set to take place Thursday afternoon at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton.

Who cares??

Time to get off the stage now, you're done.
Back to the top

What's good and bad is that it's in the smack dead middle of freshman move-in.

Bad: angry parents and traffic
Good: What's going on? asked the parents. Hilary Clinton is on campus, says the informative FAU staff member. New student thinks "Damn, this school is big time."

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Bad: Angry NRA Pro Life Parent from Davie Florida " What in the Hell….I just want move my kid in"
Good: Supportive Liberal FAU Staff "But sir its Senator Hillary Clinton, she is promoting the importance of a election year"
Bad: Angry NRA Pro Life Parent: SHUT THE HELL UP…. Where is the breezeway.

Point of the Story….Democrats should not be in Florida getting people mad
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

Bad: Angry NRA Pro Life Parent from Davie Florida " What in the Hell….I just want move my kid in"
Good: Supportive Liberal FAU Staff "But sir its Senator Hillary Clinton, she is promoting the importance of a election year"

Well, she'll be in the Burrow… parents will be moving students in over by GPT. They won't have to be anywhere near each other unless they want to be…
Back to the top

Lol…we still talking about this??

FAU plays UT in 8 days!
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

Point of the story…people shouldn't be getting mad just because democrats are in Florida.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Democrats, Republicans.. who cares! Unless she's giving a speech on ways we can beat University of Texas I really don't care who is on campus and what political group they belong to

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Democrats, Republicans.. who cares! Unless she's giving a speech on ways we can beat University of Texas I really don't care who is on campus and what political group they belong to

LOL.  The important thing is any time a major political figure stops at FAU it is a good thing.  The school gets publicity and it reinforces that FAU is a major University.  And if someone with a $10 million check in their pocket for a stadium happens to attend, all the better!  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: