Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Paris injured

According to Ted Hutton's blog, Paris was injured today.

"The bad news is center Nick Paris was carted off the field and taken to the hospital for X-rays of his foot. It didn’t look good, and neither did the expression on The Voice’s face when he got the news." Ted Hutton

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Paris injured

Certainly not good news.  There is some depth along the O-line, but hopefully Nick is OK.  Sometimes these injuries just look worse then they are…hopefully this is one of those times. 
Back to the top

Paris injured

>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

I know these things happen, but this is NOT fair for Nick…he has worked so hard for this team and deserves to be out there @ UT!

God Speed Nick!
Back to the top

anyone have any inside info on nick?  It would kill me to see him on the sideline at texas
Back to the top

Been a tough 14 days for both teams.  Hope it isn't serious.
Back to the top

Back in '02, right before the World Cup, captain David Beckham went down with a broken ankle a few weeks before group play…the nation (of England) stopped. All of the newspapers printed full page ads with his broken ankle on them so that fans could tear it out, lay their hands on his broken limb and pray every night (I'm not freaking kidding)…low and behold Becks healed faster than expected and was able to play in the Cup!

I'll suggest it to Marcus and Ted  ;D
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Back in '02, right before the World Cup, captain David Beckham went down with a broken ankle a few weeks before group play…the nation (of England) stopped. All of the newspapers printed full page ads with his broken ankle on them so that fans could tear it out, lay their hands on his broken limb and pray every night (I'm not freaking kidding)…low and behold Becks healed faster than expected and was able to play in the Cup!

Wow….Little extreme don't you think?
Back to the top

Tough break for Nick - great kid, hoping for a speedy recovery.

The one thing we do have is depth on the line - for once.

We have a few players that can move into that position, but it is hard to replace a leader like Nick  ::)

McRoy who is the #2 behind Paris, Matlock could be moved to center and even Wischenfski if we had to.
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

TeamBeer said

depends on how serious you take your FAU football I suppose…During the WC the British Govt has to give everyone the day off during England's matches (the ones during the week, in the daytime) because everyone calls in sick anyway and it really cripples the economy if they try and operate with only 2% of the workforce showing up, it's just easier to let everyone stay home and watch the match.

But if YOU don't care about Nicks injury…I understand, we won't hold it against you  ;D
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

TeamBeer said

Opinions are stances on issues…Belief/Conviction is how you deal with them when faced against them.

Ask me, this is spot on.
Back to the top
Control functions: