Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU prOWLers going to women's soccer game at FGCU Friday

Add topic

As most of you know, I am one of the former prOWLer directors. Alysha Klein is the new director and her and I try to keep in contact so that I can offer some advice, etc.

Anyway….

She told me today that 14 prOWLers will be going to the women's soccer game Friday @ FGCU.

I told her I was glad to see that the prOWLers are expanding outside of the "mainstream" sports. The fact that they are traveling makes it even more impressive, in my eyes at least.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU prOWLers going to women's soccer game at FGCU Friday

I'm sure the soccer team will appreciate it a lot. It will help some of the freshman be more interested in other sports besides football and basketball.

Never met her but it sounds like she's doing a good job.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

She's got a lot of passion and a lot of fire. She's a very responsible young lady. She's a sophomore that already has her real estate license. She's got great support from her parents as well.

She's also in Theta Phi.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

lol im sure that she loves me!

in all seriousness smitty you will be happy to know that the prowlers have been arounda  bit with the Dirty Birds…..we will see how this works come football season, i think it will work out fine!
Back to the top

I hope it all works out for the best. I have a hunch that it will.

As long as constructive feedback is given to the prOWLers, and everyone keeps in mind they are a school-sponsored organization with specific rules they must adhere to, we can all sing in perfect harmony.

And for gosh sakes you two— LEARN THE FIGHT SONG!! LMAO. I heard a rumor y'all don't know it….

Back to the top

once again another rumor????? whoever ur source is they suck!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

once again another rumor????? whoever ur source is they suck!

I'm going to call you out on that when I give my speech at the tailgate. I'm going to put you on the spot to sing it to the crowd.

Back to the top

i sound like flava-flav when i sing…..actually more like O.D.B.

lol people will want to die after hearing me belt out the song…
Back to the top

FAU prOWLers going to women's soccer game at FGCU Friday

Nunzio42 said

i sound like flava-flav when i sing…..actually more like O.D.B.

lol people will want to die after hearing me belt out the song…

That's a great way to get people out of the tailgate and into the game.

Hey FAU Athletics….if you are reading this…get a PA system in the parking lot of Lockhart and have Phil sing to drive people into the gates before kickoff!! LOL

Back to the top

HEY PHILLY……BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

lol
Back to the top
Control functions: