Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kimbo Miller Writes a Nice FAU Article

Add topic

PBpost - Kimberly Miller article on FAU:
Interest in FAU rises along with reputation

***modified post to include link to article

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Kimbo Miller Writes a Nice FAU Article

See, I knew she had it in her!  Wow :D

Good job!
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I modified the original post, this way the Post gets the traffic and shows that there are people that care about FAU.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave comments associated with these articles, it does show that there are passionate FAU fans out there that care bout their university.

Back to the top

She wrote a "good article" because FAU didn't do anything to screw up, this time.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Bytor said

SeminOWL2006 said

I modified the original post, this way the Post gets the traffic and shows that there are people that care about FAU.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave comments associated with these articles, it does show that there are passionate FAU fans out there that care bout their university.

Good point. If we don't write in, they think no one cares.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

She wrote a "good article" because FAU didn't do anything to screw up, this time.

Not singling her out, but that is what our "news" industry is all about in society…we focus on the negative, and very seldom report the positive"…rape, murder, scandle, crime, blah blah blah…

UNLESS it is sports related! ;D
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

CanadianOwl said

Not singling her out, but that is what our "news" industry is all about in society…we focus on the negative, and very seldom report the positive"…rape, murder, scandle, crime, blah blah blah…

Unless your the Miami Hurricanes.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Florida_Owl said

CanadianOwl said

Unless your the Miami Hurricanes.   ;D

True! ;D
Back to the top

Kimbo Miller Writes a Nice FAU Article

walty12 said

Florida_Owl said

CanadianOwl said

Unless your the Miami Hurricanes.   ;D

Or just about any professional athlete that does wrong.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Whats funny is a negative poster didn't realize he was looking at an alphabetical list of universities and thought FAMU was ranked one above FAU and FAU was ranked one above FIU and left a comment to point that out.  Fortunately someone cleared the confusion.

By DavidD

Aug 22, 2008 10:37 AM | Link to this

Many people will argue that more are applying to FAU because it is harder to get into the other schools in the state (UF, FSU, UCF, USF). There is still a high demand to get into those schools. According to US NEWS, FAU is ranked below FAMU and one above FIU. That does not make you guys look that good. I know it's only a ranking but many students/parents look at that.

F-A-M-U
F-A-U
F-I-U

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: