Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Page is now Up

It's not at 100%, but it at least gives you some info. on Texas, including the articles on the upcoming opponent like I use to provide.

I will be adding a page for each Sun-Belt opponent soon (should be up before we play that opponent).

I will be adding Stats & other related info. as time allows - to the Football page as well.

FAU Football Page

Back to the top

Re: Football Page is now Up

Looks awesome!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Football Page is now Up

Looks great.  But, I thought kickoff at Texas was 7:00 ET?
Back to the top

FAU said

The game is 7 p.m. on the beach, 6 p.m. in the country. AKA: 7 p.m. in Florida; 6 p.m. in Texas.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Brilliant!!  ;D
Back to the top

FAU said

I posted that information in the database a long time and forgot to change the time  :P  Just fixed it.

The countdown clock does reflect the right time.
Back to the top

Just a suggestion but perhaps you could move the game day countdown up towards the top of the page where it is more prominent... a little more exciting...
Back to the top

Bytor, Nice job I like the lay out 8)
Back to the top

Bytor said

It's not at 100%, but it at least gives you some info. on Texas, including the articles on the upcoming opponent like I use to provide.

I will be adding a page for each Sun-Belt opponent soon (should be up before we play that opponent).

I will be adding Stats & other related info. as time allows - to the Football page as well.

FAU Football Page

God I hate looking at our defensive stats from last year, we have to get better…cant count on a +18 turnover margin like last season again.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Bytor said

FAU Football Page

God I hate looking at our defensive stats from last year, we have to get better…cant count on a +18 turnover margin like last season again.

The stats don't look pretty, but they made stops when they had to.

Back to the top
Control functions: