Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Knocked by College Game Day Crew

While watching college gameday today, I heard / watched Lee Corso, Lou Holtz and FAU's visitor Kirk H. say that FAU has no chance of beating TX, especially after the "trash talk" done by The Voice. So much for the gameday love we received from Kirk while he was on campus.  ???
Back to the top

Re: FAU Knocked by College Game Day Crew

yah well it would be a bold pick for one of them to say taht we even have a chance……i wasnt impressed with Hurby, honeslty never really been.  As for the comments by the voice….he wasnt saying anything that wasnt true, but hopefully it doesnt come back to bite us…..

WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE UPSET!!!
Back to the top

I'm with ya. I am looking forward to the game and will be in Austin to witness this potential program launcher into the naltional spotlight.
Back to the top

Hootyhoot said

While watching college gameday today, I heard / watched Lee Corso, Lou Holtz and FAU's visitor Kirk H. say that FAU has no chance of beating TX, especially after the "trash talk" done by The Voice. So much for the gameday love we received from Kirk while he was on campus.  ???

Yeah not really. He was ambivalent at the event… about the only thing I can remember him saying regarding FAU was in response to one of the prOWLers bringing up our chances for Texas and how our year would play out. Herbstreit said we have to go to places like Texas and Michigan State and beat them consistently if we want to get respect. Which is absolutely true and the same thing we have been saying… still I wouldn't go as far as to say we recieved any love (or attention, really) from him when he was here at FAU as he mostly talked about UF and Ohio State.
Back to the top

Reality must now set in:

We have lost four starters.

Back to the top

FAU Knocked by College Game Day Crew

Agreed, those that were betting their rent on this one might want to think twice…it was a TALL order before, now it's Appalachian State.
Back to the top

I saw the clip and Chris Fowler had a good time with it......I guess we need to show up in some way in this game and prove doubters wrong....
Back to the top

4 starters.... yikes.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

anyone know about Texas? did they lose anybody? i think there's a chance we can get the o-line back in order. St. Clair is a big lose a defense.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

anyone know about Texas? did they lose anybody? i think there's a chance we can get the o-line back in order. St. Clair is a big lose a defense.

a key RB…two TE's…that's alli have heard about…
Back to the top
Control functions: