Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN Poll-Be sure to vote!

ESPN Poll-Be sure to vote!

Hey All,

Be sure to vote what college football team is most likely to be upset this weekend?  Click on this link and scroll down on ESPN page–the poll is on the right hand side of the page!

GO OWLS!

NCAA College Football Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings, Rumors - College Football - ESPN
Back to the top

Re: ESPN Poll-Be sure to vote!

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

Be sure to vote what college football team is most likely to be upset this weekend?  Click on this link and scroll down on ESPN page–the poll is on the right hand side of the page!

GO OWLS!

NCAA College Football Teams, Scores, Stats, News, Standings, Rumors - College Football - ESPN

11% of the vote picked FAU we aren't even winning our own state haha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

GO OWLS!

Surpisingly 22% of fans in Texas voted for FAU to upset Texas. I guess they aren't too confident.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

GO OWLS!

Surpisingly 22% of fans in Texas voted for FAU to upset Texas. I guess they aren't too confident.

GO OWLS!!!

I think those are all TT fans

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

GO OWLS!

GO OWLS!!!

Nope that was just $mitty refreshing his browser all day!

On a side note…pretty cool we are listed in this group, im sorry but app state doesnt stand a chance against LSU! (i know people said that last year!)
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Nope that was just $mitty refreshing his browser all day!

On a side note…pretty cool we are listed in this group, im sorry but app state doesnt stand a chance against LSU! (i know people said that last year!)

That was funny. LMAO.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: