Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WILL THERE BE ALUM @ MSU???

Please let me know!!! I want to be among my own….ha

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: WILL THERE BE ALUM @ MSU???

FAUALUM2005 said

GO OWLS!

Yes there will be. From the board…GreyOwl and Illinois Owl will be at the game. There are also a few students flying up for the game, but on their own dime and not organized by SG.

In addition, please refer to the  Alumni Association Message Board*  for continued updates on activities for that weekend. I'll update details as I get them. But details usually don't come out until five or six days before because MSU has to allow FAU to do certain things, tailgate in certain areas, etc.

*note that the Alumni Association Message Board is simply a place where all alumni information should be posted and is not official information from the University. But the information that is on there usually comes from University web sites.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

WILL THERE BE ALUM @ MSU???

FAUALUM2005 said

GO OWLS!

I will be there, should be a great time.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I know of at least two FAU fans from Boca who will be at Michigan State (as will I).
Back to the top

Good stuff…in the weeks to come lets all plan something!  To meet up or whatever.
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

Good stuff…in the weeks to come lets all plan something!   To meet up or whatever.

I suggest e-mailing the alumni office at [email protected] and help them to plan something for y'all on Friday night.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

I'm not really considered "ALUM", but I've been to most every FAU home football game since Slippery Rock.
Was in N.O., will be at texas, and yes, will make it to Michigan State!  (I don't think there will be as many of us there.)

Go Owls!

And Texas still Sucks!!
Back to the top

OwlSabom said

I'm not really considered "ALUM", but I've been to most every FAU home football game since Slippery Rock.
Was in N.O., will be at texas, and yes, will make it to Michigan State!  (I don't think there will be as many of us there.)

Go Owls!

And Texas still Sucks!!

Welcome! And stick around, we're good guys.
Back to the top

OwlSabom said

Was in N.O., will be at texas, and yes, will make it to Michigan State!  (I don't think there will be as many of us there.)

Go Owls!

And Texas still Sucks!!

OwlSabom:
Welcome! We love people in the community being involved with our program! You can still partake in the FAU Alumni activities if you aren't an alumni.

Back to the top

I will be bringing some University of Michigan fans with me as well...They HATE MSU...so it will be good times!
Back to the top
Control functions: