Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Texas injury

Looks like their secondary took a hit today losing one of their starting safeties.

Ishie Oduegwu undergoes surgery, out indefinitely

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: Texas injury

While good news for our football team and its offense, I do hope the young man comes thru ok. No one wants to see anyone permanetly injured.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

$50 for the first guy who can pronnounce his last name……………..

Best wishes Ishie!
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Looks like their secondary took a hit today losing one of their starting safeties.

Ishie Oduegwu undergoes surgery, out indefinitely

I agree that it's not a reason to celebrate, although of course every team's fans would like to see one less obstacle to victory.

Still, with our O-line injuries, Rusty may be running for his life and not have a chance to threaten the area covered by their injury safety anyway.
Back to the top

Ill just call him IS-SHE!!!
Back to the top

I think we should give our O-Line a little more credit.
Back to the top

i think our o line will be okay because the texas linebackers will have to play soft since the safety's are so young. If the linebackers are starting to blitz willie rose will get the ball dump to a ton I'm sure. Grant and Housler should see the ball a lot too if there's a blitz. If the linebackers do play soft to help out the corners I think will do fine.

My concern for the game is still on the defense. Our corners have to shut down the passing the game so our linebackers can concentrate on stopping the run and the qb sneak plays.
Back to the top

I don't think Ishie won the starting job.  BTW the last name is pronounced O-dewg-waa.
Back to the top

Texas injury

Barnacle said

I don't think Ishie won the starting job.  BTW the last name is pronounced O-dewg-waa.

Here you go:

Back to the top

His name is actually pronounced AH-doo-WAY-go, and he wasn't going to be a starter.  He's the oldest of the unit by far, but he's been injured since the spring, and few expected him to compete for a starting job.  Hopefully he can get a medical redshirt for this season.
Back to the top
Control functions: