Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UT on CUSA Board

Hey Guys – Check this out:

CSNbbs

Go Owls beat the Horns !!
Go SBC Football !!!!

Freedom is not Free!
Home of the Free because of the Brave.
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs UT on CUSA Board

FAU vs UT on CUSA Board

ManzanoWolf said

CSNbbs

Go SBC Football !!!!

UCF fans talking garbage all over that board….man I want to play them again.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

ManzanoWolf said

CSNbbs

Go SBC Football !!!!

I seriously dont get the hate they have for us, other then that they precieve us as a threat to thier recruits and "rank" in the Florida schools.  ??? ??? ???

Its like a personal vendetta for some reason.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

I seriously dont get the hate they have for us, other then that they precieve us as a threat to thier recruits and "rank" in the Florida schools.  ??? ??? ???

I have no idea what you are looking at…It seems to me like most of their fans like us. I think they were being extemely positive towards or program.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

owlfamily said

I have no idea what you are looking at…It seems to me like most of their fans like us. I think they were being extemely positive towards or program.

I can't get to that webpage, but yeah, I'm starting to think this UCF "hatred" toward us is a little overrated.  Is it more than just a few noisy people on Rivals and a couple of trolls trying to stir something up?
Back to the top

I feel the same way about the hatred, most of those comments dont really seem biased. its totally feasible that we get throttled by UT, no opposing fan is really off base for saying that
Back to the top

walty12 said

ManzanoWolf said

CSNbbs

Go SBC Football !!!!

They say we're going to get stomped but that's about it. Rivals is where it gets a little more personal. From my conversations with people, no one at FAU really cares that much about what people at UCF may think of our program. Online there may be some tension but in real life FAU and UCF students seem to have a great relationship because you either attended or know someone who attended the other school at some point…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

They say we're going to get stomped but that's about it. Rivals is where it gets a little more personal. From my conversations with people, no one at FAU really cares that much about what people at UCF may think of our program. Online there may be some tension but in real life FAU and UCF students seem to have a great relationship because you either attended or know someone who attended the other school at some point…

Shoot! I talk to FAU fans that think we are going to get stomped. The important thing is that a lot of the UCF fans want to see us win. Personally I cannot stand UCF and I would love to see us crush them, but when it comes to watching them play teams out side the state, I have to admit… I want to see them win as well.
Back to the top
Control functions: