Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2008 Season Tickets

Just received my season tickets….they look sweet!  DVD included is awesome!!
Back to the top

Re: 2008 Season Tickets

can you shoot a picture of them, i heard the texas ticket is cool too, Jab has my ticket and i havent seen it yet.....
Back to the top

got my tiks on Saturday too... they also included a New Orleans bowl champions pin... pretty sweet!!!
Back to the top

Don't know if anyone noticed this on the DVD BUT…

There is a clip of one of the top 5 plays in FAU history on there, which, up until this DVD, was the first video footage ever seen of the play to my knowledge, minus the guys who get to watch game film.

The infamous MTSU win with time expiring!

"Allen scrambles out of the pocket, almost fumbles, finds Rosie Bynes down the sideline, he beats the corner and takes it in for the TD with no time left on the clock." For FAU's first victory over a D-1 opponent, the fastest start up program to do this.

I listened to this game on the internet in my living room back in college, it's one of my favorite FAU football moments.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

There is a clip of one of the top 5 plays in FAU history on there, which, up until this DVD, was the first video footage ever seen of the play to my knowledge, minus the guys who get to watch game film.

"Allen scrambles out of the pocket, almost fumbles, finds Rosie Bynes down the sideline, he beats the corner and takes it in for the TD with no time left on the clock." For FAU's first victory over a D-1 opponent, the fastest start up program to do this.

I listened to this game on the internet in my living room back in college, it's one of my favorite FAU football moments.

I'm a student so it doesn't make sense to buy season tickets BUT I do hope to somehow get a copy of that DVD. Maybe the bookstore will carry it in the near future.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

I'm a student so it doesn't make sense to buy season tickets BUT I do hope to somehow get a copy of that DVD. Maybe the bookstore will carry it in the near future.

I'm sure someone can burn a copy for you

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

I'm sure someone can burn a copy for you

Yeah I'm sure or I'll pick it up along the way somewhere. I'm not too worried about it.
Back to the top

2008 Season Tickets

TeamBeer said

I was sitting in my living room by myself with a radio I dug out of the garage yelling and jumping around.  My wife thinks I have a problem since that night.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Ha ha! I did the same thing, with headphones on. No one knew what I was listening to, and I'm over in the corner just screaming my head of, my roommates thought I'd lost it  ;D
Back to the top

Better half and I went to Quarterdeck so we could be in a sports bar setting and we were listening to it on portable radio with a splitter and two sets of headphones.  When we freaked out everyone was looking around at the TV screens to see what the hell we were celebrating.  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: