Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN.COM Bowl Predictions

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowlprojection?season=2008&week=0

R + L Carriers New Orleans
(C-USA vs. Sun Belt)

Mark Schlabach - Houston vs. Florida Atlantic

Bruce Feldman -  UCF vs. Florida Atlantic

Oh how I would LOVE to see FAU vs. UCF

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: ESPN.COM Bowl Predictions

Jab979 said

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowlprojection?season=2008&week=0

R + L Carriers New Orleans
(C-USA vs. Sun Belt)

Mark Schlabach - Houston vs. Florida Atlantic

Bruce Feldman -  UCF vs. Florida Atlantic

Oh how I would LOVE to see FAU vs. UCF

Yep, that would be sweet!

Also, would love to see us play a Bowl Game in FL…….  where we could get 10k to the game with relative ease…

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Also, would love to see us play a Bowl Game in FL…….  where we could get 10k to the game with relative ease…

Any bowl game we get would be during a holiday break. Even though I think we could pull off the 10k, I don't think we could do it with "relative ease."

People with kids, etc., unless traveling alone, would have to bring a spouse and child or two (or more) and that gets pricey.

But I do think we could pull it off.

Plus, I really don't want to go back to New Owl'Leans. We already conquored that city. We need to go to another city and turn that into Owl Country.

Let's start this weekend with Austin.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I'd love to have a UCF FAU NO bowl game.  Yes, it would be nice to get another invite, but I still think until we dominate this conference, not much will change.  If these two teams played, I bet there would be a much bigger crowd this year versus last year.  Of course, if we could swing it so it was FAU vs. UCF in the St. Pete bowl, I'd almost garuntee a sellout.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

St. Pete bowl, I'd almost garuntee a sellout.

Yep…….
Back to the top

duder said

if we could swing it so it was FAU vs. UCF in the St. Pete bowl, I'd almost garuntee a sellout.

I think it would sell out also. Unfortunately I think it would be 70/30 in favor of UCF fans. They simply have a larger fan base right now.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

duder said

if we could swing it so it was FAU vs. UCF in the St. Pete bowl, I'd almost garuntee a sellout.

I think it would sell out also. Unfortunately I think it would be 70/30 in favor of UCF fans. They simply have a larger fan base right now.

GO OWLS!!!

Yep, yep…….

But i'd still take it :)
Back to the top

I'll take it too, because our 30 will sound like 70 ;)
Back to the top

ESPN.COM Bowl Predictions

If it was in St. Pete though we also may have the USF fans on our side. They'll be playing in another bowl game sometime after Christmas so most of their fans will still be around and we all know how much they hate UCF

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: