Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Fight Song

Does anyone have this somewhere? i will take a CD or MP3 version, but i would love to have this to play at parties when we score points and so on…….

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: FAU Fight Song

Dexter LaMont in athletics has it. E-mail him. He will be on the trip this weekend FYI

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

If that doesn't work, then:

Sun Belt Conference College Football Fight Music Songs

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Here are the lyrics for the song in case anyone doesn't know them and wants to print them out

We'll fight fight fight for F-A-U
    There's football in paradise
    We'll fight fight fight for F-A-U
    We know we're gonna win and it's feelin' mighty nice
    Cheering our football team up in the field
    And waving our colors too (HOOT HOOT)
    The Fighting Owls are on the prowl
    Go F-A-U
    Hit 'em high
    Hit 'em low
    Go Owls, Go!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU Fight Song

I've got it as the ringtone on my cell…

There's a site that you can make your own ringtones, by downloading the mp3 file and editing it to your liking. I think you can also download ones that other people have made…do a search for FAU fight song, mine might be there already.

www.myxertones.com
Back to the top

yup just searched FAU fight song on that site…there are two, one is the one I made.

Forgot to mention, it's $free.99 as well  ;D
Back to the top

sweet, got the song DL on the ipod, and even got the ring tone... this is going to sound gay, but i cant wait for my phone to ring... yo diehard call me....

Peyton
Back to the top

We've recorded the new fight song, the one that is on FAU's website and other stuff is the old one performed by the wind ensemble at that time years ago, you can tell because it has a concert snare drum and no tenor drums. I hope that they actually use the one that we've recorded. Maybe this year we'll finally put the new one up that the band plays now and then get it to EA Sports so they can put it in next year's game!
Back to the top

That would be great... can you get your department to add it to the FAU site so the fans can listen and download?
Back to the top

I doubt it, I haven't heard the recording, they may not have liked it enough to publish. I could ask our director if we are ever going to put the new one up. It may be out of his hands and up to the school, who knows.
Back to the top
Control functions: