Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ATTN: All Chick-fil-A lovers...

Add topic

Here is a GREAT offer:

Chick-fil-A® is introducing new, bigger, tastier, dippier Chick-n-Strips™ and sauce – and you can try them for FREE. This Labor Day, 10:30 a.m. to close, wear any football team logo or collegiate logo for a free three-count of Chick-n-Strips.

Enjoy! :)

Ps…Thanks to BMarkey for the heads up on this!
Back to the top

Re: ATTN: All Chick-fil-A lovers...

"Chick-n strips"

I like how Chic-fil-a covers their butts here by not saying its really chicken, which it probably won't be.

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Glad to know Im not the only one my father sends random e-mails to….LOL  ;)

AEA
Back to the top

Fledgling said

"Chick-n strips"

I like how Chic-fil-a covers their butts here by not saying its really chicken, which it probably won't be.

Parts is parts.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Here is a GREAT offer:

Chick-fil-A® is introducing new, bigger, tastier, dippier Chick-n-Strips™ and sauce – and you can try them for FREE. This Labor Day, 10:30 a.m. to close, wear any football team logo or collegiate logo for a free three-count of Chick-n-Strips.

Enjoy! :)

Ps…Thanks to BMarkey for the heads up on this!

I'm not a Chick-fila-A fan by any means but I heard today that it's one of the leading concepts (but certainly not the only one) pitched as a restaurant for Innovation Village. Apparently the fried chicken nights at the Cafe get snapped up pretty quick so it makes sense to bring in a fried chicken place.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I'm not a Chick-fila-A fan by any means but I heard today that it's one of the leading concepts (but certainly not the only one) pitched as a restaurant for Innovation Village. Apparently the fried chicken nights at the Cafe get snapped up pretty quick so it makes sense to bring in a fried chicken place.

Chick-fil-A is very popular at the university I work for. It's somewhat cheap and it's chicken, what else does a college kid want for lunch? Besides beer.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

ATTN: All Chick-fil-A lovers...

did BMarkey quit the board?
Back to the top

How could you guys not like Chic-fil-a? ???  I love it, and will be sportin my FAU shirt come monday gettin me some free chicken fingers.  My cravings for chic-fil-a always led to another exiting outing to the Boca mall, for my fix of chicken and MILF watching. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

did BMarkey quit the board?

No, he got a job!  ;D
Back to the top

duder said

How could you guys not like Chic-fil-a? ???  I love it, and will be sportin my FAU shirt come monday gettin me some free chicken fingers.  My cravings for chic-fil-a always led to another exiting outing to the Boca mall, for my fix of chicken and MILF watching. ;D

Boynton Mall…

Boynton Beach Blvd…

Boca Raton Mall…

Yum x 3! :D
Back to the top
Control functions: