Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HEY TEXAS GET READY TO GET......

HEY TEXAS GET READY TO GET......

thanks to florid_owl for the help with the photo...
Back to the top

Re: HEY TEXAS GET READY TO GET......

Exit39 said

thanks to florid_owl for the help with the photo…

no thanks needed, just resized it… :)
Back to the top

Exit39 said

That is classic.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I'll Support that!

Back to the top

Exit39 said

Niiice.
Back to the top

It's always entertaining to read all of the Longorn's OOC opponents talk about how big and bad their little 'wanna be' school is and then watch the physical beatdown the Horns administer to their lame asses…

So please feel free to follow suit and think your team is "a player" in the national CFB picture, when NO ONE knows WTF you even are….and you'll NEVER know what it is to be THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS in ANYTHING, IN YOUR LIFETIME…or EVER!!  man…that would suck….but i digress

Your little team is nothing but schedule filler road kill for UT….so take your beating and take your check and dream about the "what ifs" and "…we would of won, but…."  yadda yadda yadda

I know you can't understand because your university is just above a junior college (ie, high school Part II) . ….  but when you're THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, we really don't get too excited or worried about insignificant schedule-filler like you owl turds….That's just the way it is….so go back to your sandbox and good luck removing all that sand packed up your piehole

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fkadougutx Why are you posting the same post on different threads can you not come up with anything more clever?
Back to the top

fkadougutx said

It's always entertaining to read all of the Longorn's OOC opponents talk about how big and bad their little 'wanna be' school is and then watch the physical beatdown the Horns administer to their lame asses…

So please feel free to follow suit and think your team is "a player" in the national CFB picture, when NO ONE knows WTF you even are….and you'll NEVER know what it is to be THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS in ANYTHING, IN YOUR LIFETIME…or EVER!!  man…that would suck….but i digress

Your little team is nothing but schedule filler road kill for UT….so take your beating and take your check and dream about the "what ifs" and "…we would of won, but…."  yadda yadda yadda

I know you can't understand because your university is just above a junior college (ie, high school Part II) . ….  but when you're THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, we really don't get too excited or worried about insignificant schedule-filler like you owl turds….That's just the way it is….so go back to your sandbox and good luck removing all that sand packed up your piehole

What a pathetic little jerk, he's probably a little 120lb when soaking wet sissy boy, that's why he gets his anger, from being beat up by his sister all his life, out by posting anonymous crap online, SAD REALLY SAD. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Even horns are tried of Doug's act on Orangebloods and have been calling him out about it.
Back to the top

fkadougutx said

So please feel free to follow suit and think your team is "a player" in the national CFB picture, when NO ONE knows WTF you even are….and you'll NEVER know what it is to be THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS in ANYTHING, IN YOUR LIFETIME…or EVER!!   man…that would suck….but i digress

I actually think your comments are GREAT!. I think it is a hell of a smack talk dissing on FAU. I am just curious to see how much of a man you will be when FAU comes into your mighty kingdom tonight, and whips that longhorn A$$. I am also curious to see if you will now give FAU the respect we deserve or you will just chalk it up to Texas being the overrated weak team that we all know you guys to be…
Back to the top
Control functions: