Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congrats Bytor!!!

For those of you who don't read The Palm Beach Post, the actual paper, their football preview section came out today. Some great stuff by Marcus on FAU including a nice feature on The Owl's Net!!!!

Congrats, that's some great publicity for the site Bytor. I'm sure you'll see a spike in members now.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: Congrats Bytor!!!

Is there an online article we can peruse?  ;D
Back to the top

Boone02 said

Is there an online article we can peruse?  ;D

I haven't found a link yet, but I will try to post a copy of the article later.

Thanks CanadianOwl,

Marcus approached me about the idea before FanFest and here it is.  It was a way of showing the interest level of FAU sports and that there are passionate FAU fans out there.  Hopefully, it does drive some extra traffic our way.

Back to the top

Congrats Bytor!!!

I've been looking all day, and it looks like the link just went up.

It's all in PDF format so you'll have to scroll down the left-hand rail to find the FAU stuff. Looks like pages 23-27 with Bytor's article on Page 27.

FAU preview section

Back to the top

Bytor said

Marcus approached me about the idea before FanFest and here it is.  It was a way of showing the interest level of FAU sports and that there are passionate FAU fans out there.  Hopefully, it does drive some extra traffic our way.

Well I had about 5 people at work ask me about it today. "Have you ever heard of the Owl's Nest?"

Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Well I had about 5 people at work ask me about it today. "Have you ever heard of the Owl's Nest?"

Nice!
Back to the top

Congrats and great article!  ;D  Word is getting out!
Back to the top

The said

Congrats and great article!  ;D  Word is getting out!

you aint seen nothing yet…….

The man has a plan, and it's a good one.
Back to the top

Very nice!

Also, later on it puts us behind FSU and Miami in the state but says that we would have a shot at either of them this year.

Also, former Owl Souverain has a little section for Bethune where he has taken over. (p 52)

GO OWLS!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

WOW! That was a great write up on FAU and this board.  Congrats Bytor, you deserve it.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: