Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PREDICTIONS

FAU 42
fat cows 38

God I hope the defense can get some turnovers and make some stops. I'm so pumped for this game. I hope they keep it tight and not let it turn into a clemson/kentucky/floriday/osu game. Are we really there? Or did we just roll over some crappy teams. If troy can beat OSU last year, we can beat troy, OSU hung in there with Texas and so did Arkansas State. There's no reason to think we can't put up points on every possession.

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE…………
Back to the top

Re: PREDICTIONS

Perhaps we may see a low scoring game if both Defenses step up and make it difficult for both offenses... gotta watch that Texas running game, especially with the "trio" of options
Back to the top

Boone, I have a better chance of stepping in to play for Paris than our defense letting up anything under 30. I would love to eat my words but we've had so few moments on defense.
Back to the top

My heart says FAU 38-35.

My brain says Texas 42-28.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

If Texas turns the ball over 3 or more times, we win - period.

Other wise, i think OwlFan1 has the score nailed:

owlfan1 said

Texas 42-28.

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

PREDICTIONS

i think we put up more than 28. The 42 we give up I agree with but I think were cable of putting up 44. BALL CONTROL!!!!!! If we can get long drives and just go back and forth with them will have a shot.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

i think we put up more than 28. The 42 we give up I agree with but I think were cable of putting up 44. BALL CONTROL!!!!!! If we can get long drives and just go back and forth with them will have a shot.

Just not so confident in our running game to do this…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

If Texas turns the ball over 3 or more times, we win - period.

Other wise, i think OwlFan1 has the score nailed:

owlfan1 said

Texas 42-28.

GO OWLS!!!

Let us ponder the following… POLO is on fire for this game… Texas throws a couple interceptions… defense on a roll…

OK, that was my dream last night but sometimes dreams come true…  :'(
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

My heart says FAU 38-35.

GO OWLS!!!

So with FAU being 23.5 point underdogs and the O/U being 65, I agree that it looks to be FAU and the OVER.  What do you guys think?
Back to the top

PocketOwls said

owlfan1 said

My heart says FAU 38-35.

GO OWLS!!!

So with FAU being 23.5 point underdogs and the O/U being 65, I agree that it looks to be FAU and the OVER.  What do you guys think?

I don't really follow the lines, but I guess my picks indicate that it is FAU and the over. Man I should start betting. ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: