Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN: Five Guys On The Spot On Saturday

And Rusty on that list.

ESPN Article: Mark Schlabach
Intriguing matchups, more potential upsets highlight season outlook

Look on the right hand side: Five Guys On The Spot On Saturday  Rusty is at #4
Back to the top

Re: ESPN: Five Guys On The Spot On Saturday

"The Longhorns will make sure Smith knows they aren't [soft] in Saturday's game in Austin."

LOL. love it… it's gonna be a blood bath either way…
Back to the top

where going to put up points, i don't doubt that. ball control, 8/9 minute drives into the endzone and holding texas to field goals and turnovers. This line of ours has to put some pressure on Colt. the corners have to shut down passing game so the linebackers can help out the defensive line.
Back to the top

ESPN: Five Guys On The Spot On Saturday

Exit39 said

where going to put up points, i don't doubt that. ball control, 8/9 minute drives into the endzone and holding texas to field goals and turnovers. This line of ours has to put some pressure on Colt. the corners have to shut down passing game so the linebackers can help out the defensive line.

I mentioned POLO on a different thread, what kind of impact if any do you think he will have tomorrow… I give him at least 1 interception and a couple of bat downs…
Back to the top

polo one interception. FRANTZ =THREE SACKS
Back to the top

sweet… I'm happy with that if not more!!!
Back to the top

Boone02 said

Exit39 said

I mentioned POLO on a different thread, what kind of impact if any do you think he will have tomorrow… I give him at least 1 interception and a couple of bat downs…

Polo will probably nab one if McCoy underthrows… however I think Eric McIntosh may outshine Polo on Saturday. The guy is very good.
Back to the top
Control functions: