Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Michigan State ad Minnesota

Okay, so we saw game 1 and didn't look to good how do you guys think we will play against the other 2 big non-conference games?
Back to the top

Re: Michigan State ad Minnesota

Given last night's performance, I think Michigan State is a foregone conclusion, so let's not waste a lot of time analyzing the matchup.  As for Minnesota, they'll be looking for revenge.  How we play against UAB will tell us a lot, and I can't believe I'm saying that.
Back to the top

Michigan State is a very good football team, but they history of being very inconsistent. That could be a good thing for FAU. However, if MSU comes to play it is could get ugly. They will run all over FAU. From what I saw against Texas our defense doesn't have the chops to stop them.

Minnesota is better match-up, but I don't think they will let us sneak by them on their home field. Also, we just let Colt McCoy run for 100+ yards on our defense. The floodgates are wide open for Minnesota to rush for 300+ yards if they want.

I am reserving any predictions until after the UAB game.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Michigan State ad Minnesota

We must also understand that this is our first game since the NO Bowl... we will be a little rusty and still on a high from last season but I think we will quickly pull it together and get back in to top form... yesterdays game is not a predictor of the rest of our season against tough opponents...
Back to the top
Control functions: