Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Texas Fan Here

Congratulations on the game, your QB was as good as advertised and you came out and really put fear into many of my fellow Horns for a while there.  I was also happy not to see too many penalties nor serious injuries for either team, and at the end of the game, everyone seemed like good sports.

I saw how some of your fans were whining about why your coach pulled Rusty… I guess he felt the game was out of reach and did not want to risk injury, which I can understand, even if I don't agree.  But then again, I am not a coach, so who cares what I think…. I dont.  Why did I type that?  Why am I talking to myself?  When will I stop?  OK.  I need to drink less.

Oh well, good luck with the remainder of the season.  Hopefully my fellow Horns won't start coming over here in droves and acting poorly.

Back to the top

Re: Texas Fan Here

congrats on a good game. You guys looked good and in my opinion under ranked.
Back to the top

If Texas plays that flawlessly, especially on offense, they should definitely be a contender in the BCS.  The hoped for McCoy interceptions never materialized and we couldnt stop him, on the ground or in the air.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Hilarious, should have taken note from the Texas Aggies on how to beat the sips. Good luck the rest of the way, ladies.
Back to the top

TexasAg4Life said

Hilarious, should have taken note from the Texas Aggies on how to beat the sips. Good luck the rest of the way, ladies.

Your team just lost to a team we will beat later in the season, and we just lost to a team that will beat you later in the season.  Why are you here?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

TexasAg4Life said

Dude you lost to Arkansas State. Enough said.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Not enough, they got all the breaks and time ran out… I think we all know who the better team is. Guess we'll have to wait til seasons end, when you see the Texas Aggies in the top 25, then we'll know. Until then, good luck in the Sun Belt.
Back to the top

TexasAg4Life said

Not enough, they got all the breaks and time ran out… I think we all know who the better team is. Guess we'll have to wait til seasons end, when you see the Texas Aggies in the top 25, then we'll know. Until then, good luck in the Sun Belt.

Of course:

ASU.

You lost!
Back to the top

TexasAg4Life said

Time ran out??? You know it is a 60 minute game when you strap your helmets on. What kind of an excuse is time ran out??

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Texas Fan Here

owlfan1 said

TexasAg4Life said

Time ran out??? You know it is a 60 minute game when you strap your helmets on. What kind of an excuse is time ran out??

GO OWLS!!!

It is an Aggie saying, "We've never lost a game we just ran out of time."

We can't even begin to try to explain Aggie.
Back to the top
Control functions: