Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Looking Ahead to UAB

Looking Ahead to UAB

This game should be a win for FAU. One concern is the UAB QB. Here are some numbers from UAB's game against Tulsa.

QB J. Webb rushed for 136 yards on 18 carries.

UAB had 245 yards rushing in the game.

Tulsa passed for 361 yards against UAB.

All of these numbers point the potential for a lot of offense this week and the need for the FAU defense to tighten things up before facing UAB.

The FAU rushing attack also needs to improve after averaging 1.6 per carry against Texas.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: Looking Ahead to UAB

Are we really 14 point underdogs for this game?

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

I believe we are 14 pt overdogs.
Back to the top

Fledgling said

…what…
Back to the top

Maybe I read the line wrong, imagine that… someone making a mistake on the board.  :P

Like things, love people.
Back to the top

IMHO get ready to see a lot of points, with FAU coming out on top
Back to the top

lots of points hopefully only on the fau side......but wasnt this what we were saying about the texas game?!?
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

lots of points hopefully only on the fau side……but wasn't this what we were saying about the Texas game?!?

I think there is a bit of a talent drop off from Texas' D to UAB's.  We should be able to score a lot of points on the Blazers.  I also think we'll see a very different Owls defense this week.  I'm sure they are embarrassed and ready to make a statement.  Plus, we've always bounced back from these big losses to BCS teams, this week should be no different.
Back to the top

UAB has good athletes but pretty terrible coaching.  The offense is pretty decent but their defense has struggled a ton lately.  Granted, Tulsa's offense may be the #1 offense again this year, but still…….600 yards is ridiculous.

Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

600 yards is ridiculous. 

:o :o :o
Back to the top
Control functions: