Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Never in my life......

…have I seen such an arrogant fan base and a misguided coach backing such a clownish, dirty football team. FAU will never be relevant in my lifetime. I am embarrassed you got the exposure from playing Texas - you didn't deserve it.

Back to the top

Re: Never in my life......

Dr said

…have I seen such an arrogant fan base and a misguided coach backing such a clownish, dirty football team. FAU will never be relevant in my lifetime. I am embarrassed you got the exposure from playing Texas - you didn't deserve it.

What do you hope to accomplish with this post?

Seriously??

Go pick a fight somewhere else bro!
Back to the top

No trying to pick a fight. The chumps on this board talked endless smack before the game and never showed an ounce of respect. You coach is a clown who insulted our coach/team/program and his classless attitude was displayed by your players & their love of late hits. You deserved to get your *** handed to you and it happened.

FAU is going about everything the wrong way. You had some initial success because you are in such a talent rich state but soon UCF and So Fla will render you meaningless……and it won't happen soon enough.
Back to the top

Dr said

No trying to pick a fight. The chumps on this board talked endless smack before the game and never showed an ounce of respect. You coach is a clown who insulted our coach/team/program and his classless attitude was displayed by your players & their love of late hits. You deserved to get your *** handed to you and it happened.

FAU is going about everything the wrong way. You had some initial success because you are in such a talent rich state but soon UCF and So Fla will render you meaningless……and it won't happen soon enough.

Here's his e-mail address…take it up with directly:

[email protected]

As far as "The chumps on this board talked endless smack before the game and never showed an ounce of respect" that you have issue with, they have a personal message box…use it, and please keep this out of the football forum.

Thanks.

Back to the top

First of all, I don't recall anyone talk "smack" before the game, except in the "Texas Smack Talk" thread, which was created for that purpose and all in good fun.  If any one particular poster said something that you found offensive, take it up with them.  Overall, I think everyone here showed more then enough respect for the Texas football program.  What would you like?  Us to admit Texas is a better football program then us?  Fine…you win…Texas is better then FAU.  ::)

2nd, if we are so meaningless, stop coming here.  It is perfectly within your rights not to care about us or our football team.  In fact, I'd prefer it that way.  If you want to come here and have a civilized discussion about football and/or our program, fine.  If not, go somewhere else. 
Back to the top

Dr said

Well you'd know all about being arrogant, wouldn't you?

Not to mention that here it is three days after the game and you're still gloating. What kind of reasonable, respectable person does that?

You're being an ass so we're going to treat you like an ass. Simple as that.

Back to the top

Dr said

Go Sooners!!!!!!!!!! :D
Back to the top

This guy is a tool....i hate for it to come to name calling but lets just get to the pt. Dr, you are incompetent and have no room on this board. YES, you are a fan of a fine football program, but YOU and only YOU stand out as the ONLY negative experience I have had dealing with Texas fans. They are a classy group and a GREAT program. YOU however are the DEFINITION of everything they are not!
Back to the top

Never in my life......

People on the Texas message board don't even like this guy. I posted on there to tell them how i had a lot of fun and there fans are great and people said that this putz isn't allowed on that board anymore no one likes him. Ignore him he'll go away

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

How bored must he have been.
Back to the top
Control functions: