Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Decorations

I would like to thank the guy who chants "Who Let the Owls Out" (Fireman's hat), his wife, immediate-past prOWLer director Bobby Johnsen and all of the students who did a phenomenal job with the decorations.

- The row of balloons was not ordered ahead of time.
- The decorations were done with class
- And although a few took the lead, I heard that a lot of people had a hand in decorating the hotel.

I have been to several FAU away games, and I have never seen such a well-done decorating job.

Thank you to those who helped. I truly felt that I was in "Owl Country."

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Decorations

Open forum...
Back to the top

I'd like to thank him for not doing the chant  ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

Open forum? Maybe...I just thought that since it was an FAU football event it should be posted here.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

I'd like to thank Smitty for kissing ass every chance he gets. Hope you land that job with FAU dude.

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  ::)

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Open forum? Maybe…I just thought that since it was an FAU football event it should be posted here.

Hotel decorations have nothing to do with the football forum…it would be better served under your forum, sice it relates to "events" surrounding the game itself…
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

I'd like to thank Smitty for kissing ass every chance he gets. Hope you land that job with FAU dude.

That is the funniest thing I have read here in a long while…lol ;D ;D
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

HAHA. Great comment!

No job for me at FAU CanadianOwl.

I just like to point out good deeds. Everyone always needs a little thank you to show that they are appreciated.

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

CanadianOwl said

HAHA. Great comment!

No job for me at FAU CanadianOwl.

I just like to point out good deeds. Everyone always needs a little thank you to show that they are appreciated.

Ok, so you told everyone but them? Lol

(they arent members of this board)
Back to the top

Decorations

Florida_Owl said

Ok, so you told everyone but them? Lol

(they arent members of this board)

LOL. No I told them about it several times.

Some of the students on the trip are members of the board. One of the advisers on the trip is a member of the board. And the person who told me about this board existence is Mr. Fireman's hat.

Sorry if you guys think I'm doing this for the wrong reason, but I simply wanted to thank them publicly for what I thought was an outstanding job that drew a lot of positive attention.

Hopefully the decorating continues at other away games that alumni attend.

Back to the top
Control functions: