Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MSU and Minnesota games on BigTen Network?

MSU and Minnesota games on BigTen Network?

I am in the DC area and they just added the Big Ten Network to our Comcast service.  Apparently in addition to the game shown on the main BTN channel, they show many other games on "overflow" channels.  I am hopeful that at the very least, the MSU and Minnesota games will be on one of these overflow channels.  Can anyone confrim this?  I know this past weekend they had one game on the main Big Ten Network channel, and then 4 or 5 other games on the overflow channels.
Back to the top

Re: MSU and Minnesota games on BigTen Network?

PocketOwls said

I am in the DC area and they just added the Big Ten Network to our Comcast service.  Apparently in addition to the game shown on the main BTN channel, they show many other games on "overflow" channels.  I am hopeful that at the very least, the MSU and Minnesota games will be on one of these overflow channels.  Can anyone confrim this?  I know this past weekend they had one game on the main Big Ten Network channel, and then 4 or 5 other games on the overflow channels.

As of right now, the games are on the Big Ten Network. MSU may end up on an ESPN network.

Remember, the wonderful world of TV and TV ratings can change things several times.

If you want to get a group together in DC and send out an e-mail to alumni, let me know ASAP and I can beg and plead with FAU Alumni to re-format their next alumni e-blast going out very soon to include a Washington DC watch party.

I am also in contact with MTSU for a joint watch party on 9/30.

E-mail me at rick.smith17@yahoo.com.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: