Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UAB and the Texas game.

I haven't posted since I left for the Texas game and while it was a great time and nice to finally meet a lot of you it was a huge dissapointment to me. The defense sucked and the offense played like sophmores not juniors/seniors once they were down and out. I'm down and out on the team right now. To me I put a lot time/money/energy into it and the effort wasn't returned.

The game vs. UAB this weekend needs to be a wakeup call to them. The defense should shut them out and the offense should put up 56. I don't see the need to have Van Camp play, he doesn't seem to have it. I want to see a dominate game, the type of game everyone expected this team to have a week ago.
Back to the top

Re: UAB and the Texas game.

UAB and the Texas game.

Exit39 said

I haven't posted since I left for the Texas game and while it was a great time and nice to finally meet a lot of you it was a huge dissapointment to me. The defense sucked and the offense played like sophmores not juniors/seniors once they were down and out. I'm down and out on the team right now. To me I put a lot time/money/energy into it and the effort wasn't returned.

The game vs. UAB this weekend needs to be a wakeup call to them. The defense should shut them out and the offense should put up 56. I don't see the need to have Van Camp play, he doesn't seem to have it. I want to see a dominate game, the type of game everyone expected this team to have a week ago.

I feel your pain Exit, I agree this game needs to be a dominate performance on both sides of the ball, NO EXCUSES.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: