Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tavious Polo

Does anyone have video (YouTube) or can they convert video to YouTube of Polo leveling Colt McCoy?

From my perspective, it seemed as if he was following through and couldn't pull up and laid a nasty hit on McCoy, which drew a 15 yard penalty.  It sure was something seeing that live.

If anyone has that, I'd really appreciate a link or something.
Back to the top

Re: Tavious Polo

Speaking of Tavious…did he lose the starting job? He wasn't in there in the beginning of the game, neither was Pierre, which I thought was weird. Any story behind that? Or just better players took the spot?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Speaking of Tavious…did he lose the starting job? He wasn't in there in the beginning of the game, neither was Pierre, which I thought was weird. Any story behind that? Or just better players took the spot?

He lost the starting job, at least against Texas, to Tavoris Hill.

Pierre should be behind Edgecombe IIRC.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

Why did he lose the starting job? He was having such a great season last year!
Back to the top

Tavious Polo

Boone02 said

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

Must not have gotten the job done in August camp.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Boone02 said

owlcountry said

TeamBeer said

Must not have gotten the job done in August camp.

GO OWLS!!!

I hope he gets out of his rut… he was a big asset and a key component in many games last year…

Anyone know if he'll make the start today?
Back to the top

Gotta earn it, Hill was looking sick in camp.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Big Hit by Polo

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Big Hit by Polo

awesome pic…
Back to the top

Well he wasn't exactly on fire yesterday… not even close to his performance of last year… maybe the publicity of last year got to his head..
Back to the top
Control functions: