Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF and UCF on ESPN right now

Add topic

score tied 10-10 2nd QTR

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: USF and UCF on ESPN right now

USF and UCF on ESPN right now

All tied at 24 in Orlando....UCF making it a game, scored 2 unanswered tds to tie

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Hey, Matt Grothe, you'd better pull this out, because I don't think there are any rocks big enough for you to crawl under if you don't.
Back to the top

Ok, Matt, you can come out now.
Back to the top

The said

UCF scores 14 to put it into OT at 24-24.

Grothe scores on a long pass, putting USF up 30 (then 31 with the field goal)

UCF attempts to emulate that and comes up a single yard short of a first down on the fourth.

Wow. That was even closer than our game. Even though I feel that UCF gives us no respect whatsoever, I want to say kudos you guys for a game well played against USF (and a more interesting game than the Miami-UF game… so far)
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

UCF scores 14 to put it into OT at 24-24.

Grothe scores on a long pass, putting USF up 30 (then 31 with the field goal)

UCF attempts to emulate that and comes up a single yard short of a first down on the fourth.

Wow. That was even closer than our game. Even though I feel that UCF gives us no respect whatsoever, I want to say kudos you guys for a game well played against USF (and a more interesting game than the Miami-UF game… so far)

Eh, i was pulling for USF the whole game….. ;D
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Part of me wishes UCF had won just so I could watch the war between their boards for the next few days.
Back to the top

If UCF won that game they'd invade our board "Oh we beat USF, how'd you do against them" You know that comment will come up. I still think Grothe sucks! and I think Jim Leavitt is a moron!

This game didn't have to go to OT! There was 10 seconds left and they still had a time out after a delay of game call. Why not run the ball up the middle try to get another few yards and get even closer for the FG then call a time out with 5 seconds left? Instead they kick it with 10 seconds left and they missed. If they had lost that game USF fans would NOT be happy with Leavitt's decision there.

What's up with UCF no names on their jerseys? Who are they, the Yankees? lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

If UCF won that game they'd invade our board "Oh we beat USF, how'd you do against them" You know that comment will come up. I still think Grothe sucks! and I think Jim Leavitt is a moron!

Nah, they would have been too busy ripping up USF's board.  I hear they had quite the literary war last year.  We may have had to deal with the usual suspects, but I doubt a full scale invasion.
Back to the top

And why exactly would UCF fans invade this board if we had won?  I'm the only fan that I even know of who posts here.
Back to the top
Control functions: