Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Minnesota TV info...

I know it's a little early, but this is encouraging:

Q: Who can get the Big Ten Network?

A: The Big Ten Network has distribution agreements with Comcast (launching August 15, 2008), DIRECTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Insight Communications, WideOpenWest, RCN, Service Electric and more than 230 cable operators across the country and is available to up to 55 million people nationwide.

Looking into this a little further and will update with findings…
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs Minnesota TV info...

I know direct TV has it.

I watched some of the WKU game on it. Direct TV has 2 of the Big Ten stations.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I get the Big 10 network on Comcast digital cable.  I think it is Ch. 742 or something like that.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

I know direct TV has it.

I watched some of the WKU game on it. Direct TV has 2 of the Big Ten stations.

Watch Party at OwlFamily's House??

;D
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

I get the Big 10 network on Comcast digital cable.  I think it is Ch. 742 or something like that.

Must be new then…cause i dont have it on the line up card…gonna call them to get it…….

Back to the top

I live in Broward and I get B10 Network as well. If you pay the extra $5/month for the sports package (NFL Network, NHL Network….) then you should get the Big Ten as well..

Only question I have, is are they going to show the game or is like baseball where you may get Fox Sports Ohio but when the Indians or Reds are on you're blacked out?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I live in Broward and I get B10 Network as well. If you pay the extra $5/month for the sports package (NFL Network, NHL Network….) then you should get the Big Ten as well..

Only question I have, is are they going to show the game or is like baseball where you may get Fox Sports Ohio but when the Indians or Reds are on you're blacked out?

I doubt it.  The FIU-Iowa game was on Saturday and it wasn't blacked out in South Florida.  So I doubt we'd be blacked out.  It's not like the game is here or being broadcast by a local station. 
Back to the top

FAU vs Minnesota TV info...

fauowls44 said

Confirmed! :)

Just spoke to them, and it is Channel 742 in Boca if you have full digital plan…OR:

$2 a month special through this weekend if you have a box…

Back to the top

Big Ten Network is on 610 on Direct TV....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Gamefinder Link

Here's a link to the Gamefinder at the Big Ten Network –just put in your zip code and it will give you the main channel plus the overflow channels for your provider in your area. (The FAU - Minnesota game may not be up until Sunday)

http://www.bigtennetwork.com/GameFinder/
Back to the top
Control functions: