Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Michigan State Weekend...all plans here

Add topic

Events as they become available!
Back to the top

Re: Michigan State Weekend...all plans here

Events will probably be put together late next week.

Don't forget that the people that put this all together have Monday (Labor Day) off and the university is closed. Then they have four days to solidify the first HOME GAME of the year vs. UAB, which is a huge undertaking. Then they have three days to prepare for MSU.

I'm sure a lot of the details are already ironed out, but again, please be patient.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Michigan State Weekend...all plans here

Michigan State Weekend...all plans here

FAU VS. MICHIGAN STATE SEPT. 13
Join FAU alumni and friends in East Lansing, Mich., for football fun, Big Ten-style! Join us on Saturday, Sept. 13 outside of Spartan Stadium at 10 a.m. EST for tailgating before the FAU Owls take on the Michigan State Spartans! For only $20 FAUNAA members receive an all-you-can-eat-and-drink tailgate, merchandise and other giveaways. Please call the FAU Alumni Office at 888-FAU-ALUM for more details or to reserve your spot!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: