Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week: FAU vs Michigan State

Add topic

I figured I would start a thread dedicated to this weeks game, it may helps keep everything together in one place.

I just updated all stats on the football page - got some later then usual, the page now reflect Michigan State as the next opponent & the usual news articles.

LINK: Football Page
Back to the top

Re: Game Week: FAU vs Michigan State

Join FAU alumni and friends in East Lansing, Mich., for football fun, Big Ten-style! Join us on Saturday, Sept. 13 outside of Spartan Stadium at 10 a.m. EST for tailgating before the FAU Owls take on the Michigan State Spartans! For only $20 FAUNAA members receive an all-you-can-eat-and-drink tailgate, merchandise and other giveaways. Please call the FAU Alumni Office at 888-FAU-ALUM for more details or to reserve your spot!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Game Week: FAU vs Michigan State

From FAUsports.com
Watch Party Locations
Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State - 12 p.m. ET Saturday, September 13

Sept. 9, 2008

Florida Atlantic University's football team will travel to Michigan State University for a noon, September 13 match-up with the Spartans. The game will be featured on ESPN2 and can also be heard on WFTL 640 AM, WPSL 1590 AM and via the internet at www.fausports.com

WATCH PARTY LOCATIONS INCLUDE:

Coyote Jacks
FAU Boca Raton Campus
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Duffy's (NEW LOCATION)
Deerfield Beach - Now Open!
401 N. Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

For information on these locations call Morgan Cyphers 561-297-0408

Join FAU alumni and friends in your local neighborhood for FAU Football fun! Owl Watch Parties are taking place across the nation. We want you to join FAU alumni in your local area to cheer on the Owls as they take on Big Ten powerhouse Michigan State on Saturday, Sept. 13 at 12 p.m. EST! Check to see if there's one happening in your area:

Buffalo Wings & Rings
2051 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX

BlackFinn
4440 Beltline Rd., Addison, TX

Indigo Joe's
1140 Eldridge Parkway, Ste. 100, Houston, TX

The Grand Central
950 W. Wrightwood, Chicago, IL

Carolina Ale House
2240 Walnut St., Cary, NC

For more information or if you're interested in hosting a watch party in your area, contact Lee Collier '99, '08 at 888-FAU-ALUM or [email protected].

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Early weather forecast for Saturday in East Lansing says high of of 73, humidity 89%, 40% chance of thunderstorms. No indication, yet, on whether t-storms are possible morning, afternoon or all day.

From The Weather Channel:

Weather.com - Page Not Found
Back to the top

For those of you who do not visit the Football page, here is an article on Rusty from the Lansing State Journal:

Link: FAU QB blossoms into big-timer
Back to the top

atleast the rain should take the crowd out of it. its going to warm, 76 degrees.
Back to the top
Control functions: