Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So its a big deal when Knowshon Moreno doesn't make highlight reel.

::)  http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1144&CID=848305

Right now on front page of Yahoo.  There is a stink because Knowshon Moreno didn't make the ESPN highlights because of his hurdle move.  I know someone who should have made several top highlights last year for the same move and his had way better form.  ;D

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

I just wish he wasn't out for the season.  :'(
Back to the top

Re: So its a big deal when Knowshon Moreno doesn't make highlight reel.

owlcoholic said

I know someone who should have made several top highlights last year for the same move and his had way better form.  ;D

Right on!
Back to the top

I remember Harmon at least got his highlights played on espn after the game.  ESPN hates on UGA all the time, its a well known fact around the SEC.  Anyways back to the subject.  Harmon and Moreno use totally different styles.  Harmons a hurdler while Moreno goes more with the leapfrog style.  ;D
Back to the top

RoscoeOwl said

I remember Harmon at least got his highlights played on espn after the game.  ESPN hates on UGA all the time, its a well known fact around the SEC.  Anyways back to the subject.  Harmon and Moreno use totally different styles.  Harmons a hurdler while Moreno goes more with the leapfrog style.  ;D

I remember that ONE time.  Does anyone have that video or know where I can find it on Youtube?
Back to the top

Even though these are great plays, if they get hit, they're done. I hope players don't want to emulate the Harmon Hop and do it all the time just to showboat- much too dangerous.
Back to the top

So its a big deal when Knowshon Moreno doesn't make highlight reel.

owlcoholic said

RoscoeOwl said

I remember that ONE time.  Does anyone have that video or know where I can find it on Youtube?

Yeah i cant find the damn thing either.
Back to the top
Control functions: