Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I think Rusty will have a great game vs. Michigan State

Michigan State – The Spartans apparently no longer have cornerbacks or safeties, just general defensive backs. Before the season, coach Mark Dantonio moved starting corner Kendell Davis-Clark to safety after projected starter Roderick Jenrette took a leave of absence. Dantonio now is considering switching another starting cornerback, Ross Weaver, to safety after Davis-Clark sustained a shoulder injury against Cal and missed last week's matchup against Eastern Michigan. Davis-Clark is listed as day-to-day but didn't appear on this week's depth chart for Florida Atlantic.
Back to the top

Re: BREAKING NEWS: RUSTY THROWS FOR 500 YARDS ON SATURDAY!!!!!

Exit39 said

Michigan State – The Spartans apparently no longer have cornerbacks or safeties, just general defensive backs. Before the season, coach Mark Dantonio moved starting corner Kendell Davis-Clark to safety after projected starter Roderick Jenrette took a leave of absence. Dantonio now is considering switching another starting cornerback, Ross Weaver, to safety after Davis-Clark sustained a shoulder injury against Cal and missed last week's matchup against Eastern Michigan. Davis-Clark is listed as day-to-day but didn't appear on this week's depth chart for Florida Atlantic.

500? LOVE the kool-aid you drink Exit.  ;D

After reading thier board for a while, I do expect Rusty to have a great game, once again our strenghth is put up against thier weakness.  Houseler and Grant should be able to get open pulling them inside opening up Gent for the deep runs. Lets just hope we find the Endzone better then the Texas game.

I still doubt the Defense can improve enough this week to make the difference. Hopefully they improve enough to gain some confidence and then with another week of practice we can go into Minn with high expectaions.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Please don't use Breaking News and Rusty in the same subject line. On the first screen all I saw was BREAKING NEWS: RUSTY……it almost gave me a heart attack. But I do hope we'll see that headline in the paper on Sunday Morning.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Please don't use Breaking News and Rusty in the same subject line. On the first screen all I saw was BREAKING NEWS: RUSTY……it almost gave me a heart attack. But I do hope we'll see that headline in the paper on Sunday Morning.

LOL  I felt the same way, thought he got injured or somehing.

;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

fauowls44 said

LOL  I felt the same way, thought he got injured or somehing.

;D

x3

Lol…
Back to the top

I think Rusty will have a great game vs. Michigan State

500 might be pushing it, but 300 is something I can see. If we can manage the ball on the ground, we might be able to win in a high scoring ball game

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Remember what we all said about Texas? They have a RS Freshman and a True Freshman starting at DB and look how that turned out. I doubt he throws for 500 or even 300. Maybe 200 and a TD or two

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Remember what we all said about Texas? They have a RS Freshman and a True Freshman starting at DB and look how that turned out. I doubt he throws for 500 or even 300. Maybe 200 and a TD or two

You do know that he threw for 253 yards against Texas in 39 minutes right??  Just checking…….  :)
Back to the top

Re: I think Rusty will have a great game vs. Michigan State

fauowls44 said

I agree – fixed.
Back to the top

Re: I think Rusty will have a great game vs. Michigan State

Lm77 said

fauowls44 said

I agree – fixed.

Are you serious? You changed the name of the thread? You have got to be kidding me. And I thought my bosses were micro managers.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: