Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Watch Party Locations - SoFla and other cities around the nation

From FAUsports.com

Watch Party Locations

$mitty's edits are in red so they aren't confused with FAU's official release

Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State - 12 p.m. ET [11 a.m. CT] Saturday, September 13

Florida Atlantic University's football team will travel to Michigan State University for a noon [11 a.m. CT], September 13 match-up with the Spartans. The game will be featured on ESPN2 and can also be heard on WFTL 640 AM, WPSL 1590 AM and via the internet at www.fausports.com

WATCH PARTY LOCATIONS INCLUDE:

Coyote Jacks
FAU Boca Raton Campus
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Duffy's (NEW LOCATION)
Deerfield Beach - Now Open!
401 N. Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

For information on these locations call Morgan Cyphers 561-297-0408

Join FAU alumni and friends in your local neighborhood for FAU Football fun! Owl Watch Parties are taking place across the nation. We want you to join FAU alumni in your local area to cheer on the Owls as they take on Big Ten powerhouse Michigan State on Saturday, Sept. 13 at 12 p.m. EST [11 a.m. CT]! Check to see if there's one happening in your area:

Buffalo Wings & Rings
2051 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX

BlackFinn
4440 Beltline Rd., Addison, TX

Indigo Joe's
1140 Eldridge Parkway, Ste. 100, Houston, TX

The Grand Central
950 W. Wrightwood, Chicago, IL

Carolina Ale House
2240 Walnut St., Cary, NC

For more information or if you're interested in hosting a watch party in your area, contact Lee Collier '99, '08 at 888-FAU-ALUM or alumni.affairs@fau.edu.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Watch Party Locations - SoFla and other cities around the nation

NEW YORK CITY ANYONE????
Back to the top

Keep up posted each week with the around the country…

Us Chicago Alum need to stick together! Although we'll be going to Michigan St this weekend!!!

GO OWLS

Coach Schnellenberger quotes:
“It's no secret that this state produces high-quality players, … And there is no reason why every team in the state can't become a winning one.” “Even after Florida, FSU and Miami take theirs, you still have an abundance of talent right here.”
Back to the top

j-me said

Keep up posted each week with the around the country…

Us Chicago Alum need to stick together! Although we'll be going to Michigan St this weekend!!!

GO OWLS

We hope to have the watch party at the same location for 9/20, 9/30 and 10/7 games. Details to follow.

Exit39 said

NEW YORK CITY ANYONE????

E-mail me at rick.smith17@yahoo.com if you are intersted in setting something up for future games. I will be in Jersey for the 10/25 game and wouldn't mind trying to set up a large watch party for that game if it ends up getting televised.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

Just in case anyone is wondering why Duffy's Boca is "off the list":

"There are a couple of reasons. First, the feedback I received was that the Boca Raton location was a little small for the great turnout we always have. Second, the Deerfield Beach location was willing to compensate us for promoting their location whereas the Boca Raton location was not willing to make a donation to the Owl Club."

IMO, this is a good call…if you are going to be cheap, and not give back to the program, when FAU fans have poured $1,000's of dollars into your establishment over the past three years, then take a BIG stinkin' hike!
Back to the top

Watch Party Locations - SoFla and other cities around the nation

It's weird though because it's the same company, I don't believe they are franchised…but the Deerfield one is much bigger and should be a great time
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

IMO, this is a good call…if you are going to be cheap, and not give back to the program, when FAU fans have poured $1,000's of dollars into your establishment over the past three years, then take a BIG stinkin' hike!

Not to mention in 2006-2007 when it turned into what my friends called "Club Duffy's" and they had college night with a DJ, multiple beer stations, etc.

Back to the top

Anyone else know of any other places? I'm looking for a place to have the drumline go as a group, which is about 20 people, plus they'll be some other people from the band too.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Anyone else know of any other places? I'm looking for a place to have the drumline go as a group, which is about 20 people, plus they'll be some other people from the band too.

How cool would it be for the band to go to Duffy's Deerfield, with their instruments, and perform during halftime for the crowd?!?! *laughing*

It would be a nice way to say "Thanks for partnering with the program, Duffy's of Deerfield"

Back to the top

Im gonna enjoy the new Duffys in Deerfield. Its a really nice place for a sports bar and i can walk my drunk happy ass home if i have to. Hell i may just start driving the golf cart over there that sounds better than walking.
Back to the top
Control functions: