Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WATCH PARTIES announced by FAU Alumni Association

Add topic

Please note that the dates of these watch parties have now passed.

NATIONWIDE FAU FOOTBALL WATCH PARTIES SEPT. 13

Join FAU alumni and friends in your local neighborhood for FAU Football fun! Owl Watch Parties are taking place across the nation. We want you to join FAU alumni in your local area to cheer on the Owls as they take on Big Ten powerhouse Michigan State on Saturday, Sept. 13 at 12 p.m. EST! Check to see if there's one happening in your area:

Buffalo Wings & Rings
2051 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX

BlackFinn
4440 Beltline Rd., Addison, TX

Indigo Joe's
1140 Eldridge Parkway, Ste. 100, Houston, TX

The Grand Central
950 W. Wrightwood, Chicago, IL

Carolina Ale House
2240 Walnut St., Cary, NC

For more information or if you're interested in hosting a watch party in your area, contact Lee Collier '99, '08 at 888-FAU-ALUM or [email protected].

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: WATCH PARTIES announced by FAU Alumni Association

Anyone else in Jacksonville?
Back to the top

mh2os said

Anyone else in Jacksonville?

There is an official FAUNAA Chapter in Jacksonville. Do you have the contact person's information?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

FAU must have found someone to host the Chicago watch party for the MSU game. I think there are several hundred alumni up there, at least. I googled the Grand Central in Chicago and it is just over 3 hours away from me.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

WATCH PARTIES announced by FAU Alumni Association

illinoisowl said

FAU must have found someone to host the Chicago watch party for the MSU game. I think there are several hundred alumni up there, at least. I googled the Grand Central in Chicago and it is just over 3 hours away from me.

FAUALUM2005 on this board lives in Chi-town. That doesn't preclude you illinoisowl from trying to do something in or around your hometown. Want me see if we can get something going?

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

illinoisowl said

FAUALUM2005 on this board lives in Chi-town. That doesn't preclude you illinoisowl from trying to do something in or around your hometown. Want me see if we can get something going?

Sure,

There are 4 medium size cities around here. Decatur being central to all.  Bloomington (ISU), Champaign/Urbana (U of I), Springfield (Capital of IL) and Decatur.  There should be some alumni around here besides me. All these cities are an hour or less from Decatur. Like I said in the email a while ago. Champaign might have the most places to choose from since it is a huge college town.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Sure,

There are 4 medium size cities around here. Decatur being central to all.  Bloomington (ISU), Champaign/Urbana (U of I), Springfield (Capital of IL) and Decatur.  There should be some alumni around here besides me. All these cities are an hour or less from Decatur. Like I said in the email a while ago. Champaign might have the most places to choose from since it is a huge college town.

Yep.I still have that e-mail. Instead of doing counts of the cities, the FAU Alumni Office decided just to set up the parties in "major" cities where alumni contacted them directly inquiring about it.

Back to the top
Control functions: