Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU @ MICHIGAN STATE

This will be a solid test for FAU, but not quite the test that the Longhorn's provided. I think in order for FAU to win they are going to need to win the turnover battle by 2+. This will give FAU extra offensive opportunities and keep the power running attack of MSU off the field.

As much as I want FAU to pull of the win, I have yet to see anything from the defense that tells me that they can stop the ground game of the Spartans. FAU will put up points, but MSU will have a strong advantage in time of possession which will ultimately lead to an MSU victory.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

Sparty 38 FAU 30

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU @ MICHIGAN STATE

owlfan1 said

This will be a solid test for FAU, but not quite the test that the Longhorn's provided. I think in order for FAU to win they are going to need to win the turnover battle by 2+. This will give FAU extra offensive opportunities and keep the power running attack of MSU off the field.

As much as I want FAU to pull of the win, I have yet to see anything from the defense that tells me that they can stop the ground game of the Spartans. FAU will put up points, but MSU will have a strong advantage in time of possession which will ultimately lead to an MSU victory.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

Picking against your own squad?  How fearless is that, dude?

Sparty 38 FAU 30

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

FAU 42 MSU 34!

Rusty is perfect and we get back our turnover ratio!  I also think that the defense will sure up–due to the negative press and support!  Not often do you get a chance to display your talent on ESPN 2 HD–the first game of the day!!!!!  Seize the moment OWLS!!!

GO OWLS!!
'91
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS: FAU @ MICHIGAN STATE

MSU 44
FAU 31

>:( I'm not happy about it but its just what I think  >:(
Back to the top

I'm telling you MSU will score 4td's and two field goals.

FAU will win 35-34.

Back to the top

Bad weather.....not as much scoring as we would like......FAU 20 MSU 17

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

Bad weather…..not as much scoring as we would like……FAU 20 MSU 17

Man…I know most people are biased toward their own team, but many of you are simply delusional!  Do you really think FAU will hold MSU to 17 points (MSU put up 31 @ Cal) when FAU has one of the worst defenses in the country?  The rainy day they are expecting will play to MSU's strength (running, power football) and I am expecting the small FAU D Line to get tossed around like rag dolls and Javon Ringer will have a huge day for MSU.  The rain certainly will not help out FAU…however, MSU's secondary is suspect to begin with and several of those players are injured and will not play tomorrow.

Not trying to flame, but some of these predictions blow my mind.

My Pick: MSU 49    FAU 20
Back to the top

I really think FAU has a chance. I said that against Texas too, though.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

kluegs17 said

Man…I know most people are biased toward their own team, but many of you are simply delusional!

Not trying to flame, but some of these predictions blow my mind.

Well, it's a "fearless predictions" thread on an FAU board… what can you expect, really?
Back to the top

21-13 MSU with the rain and all

Best case scenario (for us) maybe 17-14

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: