Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kansas @ USF

Add topic

Just wondering who your pulling for and why.  I have thought it through but anyway I try I just can't root for USF.  I feel that we are close to competing for the same recruits so I can't root for their success.  I also can't stand their obnoxious coach.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Kansas @ USF

Not sure yet…….

It's a really tough call…….

I'm severely torn…….

[move]GO JAYHAWKS !!![/move]

dusky256fc said

I also can't stand their obnoxious coach.

:D
Back to the top

Kansas @ USF

Rock Chalk!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Kansas, just so I can see the national media attack the Big East like a group of sharks circling a school of bait.
Back to the top

I'm torn on this one too.  Usually I go for the underdog, but since Kansas is ranked higher, that makes the bulls the underdog.  I had my whole family pissed at me last weeked cause I went for UCF ;D.  USF fans are obnoxious and while part of me thinks they are overrated, the other part of me knows that when we hit that point the same will be said about our program.  I think I will try to stay neutral watchin this game, but I think USF will pull it off.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

My sister is a USF Bull and she getting into the 'prOWLers' of USF, so I gotta cheer for her and her team.

But outside of that, I want to play a high-ranked, highly-respected USF team in 2010…so GO BULLS

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Just wondering who your pulling for and why.  I have thought it through but anyway I try I just can't root for USF.  I feel that we are close to competing for the same recruits so I can't root for their success.  I also can't stand their obnoxious coach.

Yeah I'm not torn at all. GO BULLS!
Back to the top

gotta have that FLA PRIDE!!!

USF, even though there down at half, is who I'm going for.
Back to the top

UCFKnight85 said

Kansas, just so I can see the national media attack the Big East like a group of sharks circling a school of bait.

Is that really why? ;D

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

besides UF, I support any Florida team against out of state so yeh go USF….they got it tied up in the 3rd.

They are what we hope to be

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: