Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Will the wet ball drills pay off this Saturday?

Well, it's looking like it is definietly going to be a rainy Saturday…just how much is uncertain, but the "official forecast" calls for a 70% chance of showers, and looks like this:

Forecast for East Lansing

This could hurt our play as a passing game does much better with dry and stable conditions…but wonder how it will affect their ground game??  Could be in our favor?
Back to the top

Re: Will the wet ball drills pay off this Saturday?

Florida_Owl said

Well, it's looking like it is definietly going to be a rainy Saturday…just how much is uncertain, but the "official forecast" calls for a 70% chance of showers, and looks like this:

Forecast for East Lansing

This could hurt our play as a passing game does much better with dry and stable conditions…but wonder how it will affect their ground game??  Could be in our favor?

C'mon… nothing like a good ol' Florida torrential down pour… I think we can handle it better than they can… what's the temp? I'm only afraid we might curl up if the temp drops too much…
Back to the top

Boone02 said

C'mon… nothing like a good ol' Florida torrential down pour… I think we can handle it better than they can… what's the temp? I'm only afraid we might curl up if the temp drops too much…

75'

And it's now a 90% chance and they are calling it "Heavy Rain/Storms"

I checked all local sites, and the major national sites - all the same…here's one:

Forecast for the Game

Not looking good for the passing game at all.  >:(

Mud wrestling anyone??

Back to the top

What are the odds this would cancelled or called of mid game?

If its lightning I cant imagine they will let the game go. I have no idea how raing/weather is in Michigan. I just assume its like Florida with lots of lightning and is nasty for 1-2 hours at most.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

If its lightning I cant imagine they will let the game go. I have no idea how raing/weather is in Michigan. I just assume its like Florida with lots of lightning and is nasty for 1-2 hours at most.

Lightening was forecast, then taken out…

but if it does, they suspend play immediately…….
Back to the top

owlfamily said

ZERO chance of it being canceled.  They will stop the game if there's lightening and then start 45 minutes after it has passed.  It's really a stupid NCAA rule.  The game will be played.  It's just a matter of how long it will take to complete.
Back to the top

Will the wet ball drills pay off this Saturday?

This means our O-line and D-line have to show up on Sat.....We need give Edge and Charles some holes to and our D has to slow down their running game...

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Mud wrestling anyone??

Mud won't be a problem. MSU has the premier turf management program in America. The field is probably one of the best FAU will play on this year.
Back to the top

mmm turf management

reminds me of my last girlfriend

does that mean that MSU will put out alot?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: