Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Positives from Saturday

There were none.......FAU is a joke program coached by a drunk with an ignorant fan base that knows less about football than Sara Pahlin does about international affairs.
Back to the top

Re: Positives from Saturday

Dr said

There were none…….FAU is a joke program coached by a drunk with an ignorant fan base that knows less about football than Sara Pahlin does about international affairs.

Ban Please, Now REALLY just a troll.

I dont need Texas fans telling me what I already know in a derogatory manner.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Dr said

There were none…….FAU is a joke program coached by a drunk with an ignorant fan base that knows less about football than Sara Pahlin does about international affairs.

100% TEXAS D-BAG.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

This guy has no life!  He spends Saturdays watching infomercials or sleep's off his one man hangover from the night before since he hit the bottle because like I said…no life…
Back to the top

Positives from Saturday

Damn…..doesn't Texas have their own boards??!! We'll see how much you come over to our board after Okla rips you guys a new one….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

On UCF Rivals:

From chanmanfan
I saw you on the FAU board teaching those clowns a few lessons. I love me some Dr. Drunkenstein.

Dr.Drunkenstein's response
Where to begin with FAU…….unlike when we played you guys (and I think there was mutual respect and a healthy discussion), the FAU fans were beyond arrogant, their coach publicly said our players weren't tough, their defensive captain said Texas is just a name and that Ricky Williams & VY wouldn't be there and they would be able to handle us, and they had multiple very late hits on our QB on our field. A classless bunch all around. It sucks for them that they didn't have an elite player like Kevin Smith when they played Texas so they got their *** handed to them.

Select quotes from his first couple of posts:

"Best team in the Sun Belt……..isn't that like being the best athlete at the Special Olympics?"
"Howard's joke comments will be the icing on the fraud cake that is the 2nd half of his coaching career."
"Kudos to you guys for beating the dregs of the major conferences. Soon, you will just be another team that Texas beat."

I guess that's the best way to make a good first impression?
Back to the top

Dr said

Your'e the "Drunkenstein"!!!!!! Go figure hypocrite!
Back to the top

Who cares.  If he has nothing better to do then talk about us, then I feel sorry for him.  If we don't matter, then why does he keep showing up?

But it does bring up a question.  Where do people get the impression that we are arrogant?  I've read the message boards of a lot teams, and I personally think we rank pretty low on the arrogance scale.  I have never seen anyone here bash another school.  We aren't rude to opponents fans like some other message boards…in fact we are harder on eachother then anyone else.  I don't get it.

Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Who cares.  If he has nothing better to do then talk about us, then I feel sorry for him.  If we don't matter, then why does he keep showing up?

But it does bring up a question.  Where do people get the impression that we are arrogant?  I've read the message boards of a lot teams, and I personally think we rank pretty low on the arrogance scale.  I have never seen anyone here bash another school.  We aren't rude to opponents fans like some other message boards…in fact we are harder on eachother then anyone else.  I don't get it.

YOUR WRONG FAUOWLS44……..goddddddddddddd……jk…..lets all just get along and realize this guy is a tool!
Back to the top