Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU opens door to new Stadium

Was suppose to post this yesterday.

Here is an article from the Miami Herald:

FIU football opens doors to new stadium

Back to the top

Re: FIU opens door to new Stadium

Bytor said

I just choked back vomit.  >:(

Damn Amber kitties with thier worst team in College football and newly rennovated stadium.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Bytor said

I just choked back vomit.  >:(

Damn Amber kitties with thier worst team in College football and newly rennovated stadium.

Yep. It's functional.

Their opener against USF is sold out. Will be interesting to see how their attendance fluctuates after that…
Back to the top

We are very happy with our new on campus stadium.  It's great having it and seeing it develop!!  The Jumbotron and fieldhouse will be state of the art stuff….Of course, attendance will come down considerably, particularly considering the fact we still haven't put on a winning team on the field…..however, I have a hunch we won't be the worst team in the nation ;)…just not very good.

Looking good at Michigan St…good luck!
Back to the top

Good luck this weekend!  Nice stadium.  Can't believe you guys beat us in getting one, but ohwell, enjoy it. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Thanks duder…We are thrilled indeed….But I know you will be going exactly through the same process we are in 2-3 years, and it will bring up a level of excitement.  Even with our recent dismal record, it is something to be proud for, and to look forward to.  It might be an element to springboard our program to the future, and it is certaily exciting to watch it develop and grow from the very beginning….Good luck and thanks!
Back to the top

i jealous.....now back to lockheart!
Back to the top

FIU opens door to new Stadium

Nunzio42 said

i jealous…..now back to lockheart!

There are a couple of fan pics of the FIU/USF game up on the Wikipedia site for the FIU stadium

FIU Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

put in place by – who else? – their main whitewasher, Comayagua99.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Nunzio42 said

There are a couple of fan pics of the FIU/USF game up on the Wikipedia site for the FIU stadium

How is putting up pictures of FIU Stadium on the FIU Stadium Wikipedia article whitewashing? You seem to mention Wikipedia and whitewashing quite frequently, so I'm just wondering why you keep mentioning it. Sorry, I just don't understand what's wrong with it.
Back to the top

boca_kid_01 said

owlcountry said

Nunzio42 said

How is putting up pictures of FIU Stadium on the FIU Stadium Wikipedia article whitewashing? You seem to mention Wikipedia and whitewashing quite frequently, so I'm just wondering why you keep mentioning it. Sorry, I just don't understand what's wrong with it.

I don't think he was refering to the stadium. He was refering to Comayagua99. I've read some of his stuff. Whitewasher. I agree. I like the term.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: