Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How bout them Dolphins!

Add topic

Nice win for the Fins!  ;D

And for you Pats fans:

Don't even go there with the "Brady was out" talk…the QB doesnt play defense ;)
Back to the top

Re: How bout them Dolphins!

I don't know who those guys were, but they were not my dolphins!  Awesome game!  I was a little reluctant to watch it, but I never get the fins on TV here, so I figured I'd watch the beatdown, but man was I wrong!  Ronnie Brown was amazing, I hope we can hold onto him and keep him healthy.  GO FINS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Nice win for the Fins!  ;D

And for you Pats fans:

Don't even go there with the "Brady was out" talk…the QB doesnt play defense ;)

Yes, but the QB does keep the offense on the field.  And when you have the best player in the league out for the season it will change the landscape of a game.  Props to the fish though (as much as it pains me to say it) they outplayed and out coached us in all aspects of the game.  I still think Joey Porter is an ass clown. :P
Back to the top

The said

I still think Joey Porter is an ass clown. :P

Lol…….

As long as they keep winning…
Back to the top

Porter is a ass, but maybe that's what we needed.  The fish have always had the "clean" players, no bad boys, and look where that got us.  Our biggest controversey was Ricky Williams smokin pot. ::).  The winning teams have rapists, and murderers on their team and they get wins ;D.  Either way, I have some new confidence for this season.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

Porter is a ass, but maybe that's what we needed.  The fish have always had the "clean" players, no bad boys, and look where that got us.  Our biggest controversey was Ricky Williams smokin pot. ::).  The winning teams have rapists, and murderers on their team and they get wins ;D.  Either way, I have some new confidence for this season.

What about Cecil Collins and Lawrence Phillips?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

duder said

What about Cecil Collins and Lawrence Phillips?

Bryan Cox…an old school bad boy.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Porter might be an ass (ok, yes he is) but he backed it up on the field.  I am not a fan at all of running your mouth before a game, see last weeks statements by FSU's freshman QB, but there is a difference if you show up in the game.

GO FINS. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I'm a huge Brayn Cox fan, he was one of the best recycled Fins the Pats ever got.  Too bad he works for the Jets…

What was Favre thinking going to them? ::)
Back to the top

How bout them Dolphins!

The said

I'm a huge Brayn Cox fan, he was one of the best recycled Fins the Pats ever got.  Too bad he works for the Jets…

What was Favre thinking going to them? ::)

I don't know what he was thinking before, but now it's probably something along the lines of "Maybe this wasn't such a great idea"

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: