Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CoECS "ground greening" ceremony on 9/26

Add topic

CoECS "ground greening" ceremony on 9/26

I'd love to hear how it was if anyone here is going.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/sep/25/fau-host-ground-greening-ceremony-sept-26/

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.eng.fau.edu/gogreen/

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: CoECS "ground greening" ceremony on 9/26

Lm77 said

What exactly is a "ground greening" anyway? It sounds like some sort of New Age ritual.
Back to the top

I think its like a ground breaking...but it accentuates the fact that it is a green building.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I'm getting tired of all this green crap…lol  Can't we have some buildings belching smoke?    ;D
Back to the top

Green saves us money....so it helps us get more green buildings, which save us more money, then we can build a nice coal factory

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

HOTEL said

I'm getting tired of all this green crap…lol  Can't we have some buildings belching smoke?    ;D

Here's a question for ya, my truck is green, but it still only gets 14mpg. ;D.  Can I say I'm green too?

This is all part of FAU's master plan.  We work with the city regarding traffic concerns from the new stadium, then we build a "green" engineering building.  All the while our engineers secretly build a giant underground supercollider that will create a black hole over Boca and suck it into oblivion.  With the City out of the way, we build our stadium in Mizner Park, so it's close to campus but off site so beer sales will be allowed. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: