Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Christmas?

anyone else notice the new logo for the owlsnest the O with N across it? I thought it was wreath with a red bow.
Back to the top

Re: Christmas?

Christmas?

Exit39 said

anyone else notice the new logo for the owlsnest the O with N across it? I thought it was wreath with a red bow.

Oh man, I was playing around with different Favicons this weekend (just for fun) & must have forgotten  to re-set it to the original - it only appears on the Explore Browsers thought  ???

Having a tough time coming up with anything decent.

Back to the top

I see it in firefox, safari and chrome
Back to the top

HOTEL said

I see it in firefox, safari and chrome

It's not showing up for me with Firefox, we'll have to try Safari - Chrome I haven't downloaded yet, looks like I have to now, to see how the site looks on Chrome.

Man, if it's not one thing it's another  :P
Back to the top

Bytor said

Exit39 said

Oh man, I was playing around with different Favicons this weekend (just for fun) & must have forgotten  to re-set it to the original - it only appears on the Explore Browsers thought  ???

Having a tough time coming up with anything decent.

Hate to say it, but I thought it was a wreath at first, too, but when I figured it out, I liked it.  :)  There's only so much you can do with 16x16.
Back to the top

The blue is too greenish, thats the only problem IMO…I like it.  Maybe some smoothing of the O would help too.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

The blue is too greenish, thats the only problem IMO…I like it.  Maybe some smoothing of the O would help too.

The blue looks blue on my system.  As for smoothing, that's probably as smooth as you can get it when you have only 16 pixels to work with.
Back to the top

Things kind of get distorted when you shrink it down to a 16x16 square - Letters especially.

Back to the top
Control functions: