Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brooke Hogan at FAU

Add topic

You can see the episode in four parts here

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

VH1 Video| Watch Full Episodes | Music Videos + Show Clips

(she comes to campus a couple of minutes into the first part)

….so yeah, she's an idiot. Her brunette friend gets it though (and she's hot too)
Back to the top

Re: Brooke Hogan at FAU

Wow, holy crap, if that doesn't prove Brook is not college material that what does. Why doesn't she make it obvious to her viewing audience she's an idiot. Definitely no role model here. No doubt the scene in the class room was completely scripted. The thing is she could have chosen to be interested or disinterested. She chose to look bored and disinterested for the filming. Was that scene even filmed in an FAU class room? Or was it filmed in a studio or some other place using actors? I went back and looked at it again. I know I haven't been there in a while but why are there lockers in the hall way right out side that classroom like in highschool?

Its nice they may have saved us from any negative comments. We got a brief nice look of the campus and I wish that counselor talked up marine biology alot more. FAU will be the marine sciences capital of the east coast in the near future. Especially if you consider waves will be breaking on the FAU campus in the future.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

LOL. Brooke sang the fight song!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

she's a moron.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Was that scene even filmed in an FAU class room? Or was it filmed in a studio or some other place using actors? I went back and looked at it again. I know I haven't been there in a while but why are there lockers in the hall way right out side that classroom like in highschool?

that was in the arts and humanities building south of the social science building, there are actually lockers in the hall, i never could figure out why

but really, they couldn't send her to one of our new buildings?
Back to the top

Brooke Hogan at FAU

illinoisowl said

Was that scene even filmed in an FAU class room? Or was it filmed in a studio or some other place using actors? I went back and looked at it again. I know I haven't been there in a while but why are there lockers in the hall way right out side that classroom like in highschool?

It's in the Art's and Letter's Building.  The lockers are on the 2nd and 3rd floors for musicians to rent.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Her friend was really hot and she at least seems intelligent. I'm glad Brooke isn't going to FAU I'm not to sure she'd get in. I don't know if she has to act like an idiot for her show but she made herself seem like a complete idiot.

They did portray the school in a good way which was nice and the way they shot it, it made the school look really really nice (not that it isn't already) and the bonfire was cool but she's a moron

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

She didnt get in

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Her friend was really hot and she at least seems intelligent. I'm glad Brooke isn't going to FAU I'm not to sure she'd get in. I don't know if she has to act like an idiot for her show but she made herself seem like a complete idiot.

They did portray the school in a good way which was nice and the way they shot it, it made the school look really really nice (not that it isn't already) and the bonfire was cool but she's a moron

Yeah and the beach shots were GREAT. I hope they do the same thing on the upcoming Tuesday night games.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

der said

that was in the arts and humanities building south of the social science building, there are actually lockers in the hall, i never could figure out why

I had Japanese in that building. The lockers are for music students for instruments, etc.
Back to the top
Control functions: